Reviews for Back to Paradise
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Hell yeah! Love kicks ass! Great job!
Tuppence chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Well, these boys need a little cheese. And so do we! I loved it - it's great to see the comparisons between Lucifer and Sam. And it's also great how you illustrated that, at least at the start of this descent, Sam was the one with the power (of sorts) with Lucifer powerless inside him.

Trina
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
nope - not cheesy at all - you're right about the REAL power that defeated Lucifer - Love!

Very nice MeAzrael

Viv
dame-alyssa chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
beautiful :)
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Beautiful!

Swan Song is my second most fave ep!

Thank you!

Karen
Swellison chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I liked this! And the last line isn't cheesy, its the basis of the brothers' relationship, even if it does have an underlying Huey Lewis vibe.

Sue
BarbaraGER chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
This is just WOW! You totally worked with my word :-)

"And like Adam – the first Adam – he'd only learned to feel small and naked... and deceived." Awesome!

Yes, in the end it was love, family, his brother that got Sam back, ripped him free from the devil's grasp. So you're perfectly right with this one.

And the fruit fly? Hilarious! It's so funny we both used the animal for this week's E/O challenge word, my sister in mind :-)

Great, great, great!

Hugs,

BarbaraGER
Shannz chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Wow! I'd say the muse was definately with you. Awesomely done, girl! You met the challenge and most certainly delivered.

Excellent usuage of both challenge words - I tell ya, that Barbara deserves some kudos this week. Mellow and fly just go so perfectly well together, don't they? :)

I loved this line especially...totally killer...

*And like Adam – the first Adam – he'd only learned to feel small and naked... and deceived.*

I don't think the last line is corny or cheesy at all. Its sounds perfectly fitting.

And of course that will be what brings Sam back ;)

-shan
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Oh I agree, absolutely. It was Sam's love for his brother, and Dean's demonstration of his love for Sam that provided the strength that was needed, without a doubt.

Powerful drabble Kate - I loved the line "the bringer of light, lost in the dark" - very evocative.

Minor typo - How close he had been to becoming ... not become.

:D AMBx