Reviews for I Feel Butterflies
RavishingRed chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
OMG! i loved this. You had the characters down perfectly! when i saw morgan's, i thought, 'what's chlaymydia?' then i googled it...ouch.
GG7HEverwoodHSMfan chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
the ending was a little weird, but i loved the story! too cute! :)
GG7HEverwoodHSMfan chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
love this. so funny!
Luuzzzeeee chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
First of all: I'm not an English speaker, excuse me if I make grammar/spelling mistakes :B

I absolutely loved your fic. These two are amazing, and make a gorgeous couple.

I adored the two lists, both characters are very IC. I loved what GarcĂ­a says about Reid (my favourite character, in fact) and of course, about sexy, badass Morgan, and what he says about her, too. Both seem extremely cute and cool as always :3

Well, this goes to my favs, honey.
csimesser1 chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
that was great loved it
GeeWellOoh chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
Awesome! His Garcia list was cute, and the others were so funny :)
gwydienne chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
{screaming and jumping up and down like a high school girl} I LOVED this! To a certain degree, this whole story reminded me of something from high school, so no surprise that I'm acting like this. I really appreciated that you put in at least a couple of the 'booty call' girls for Derek - it would have fallen flat without him having to deal with them (especially having to deal with some sort of STD, personally I don't think there's any way he could have been as active as he's been without some sort of problem cropping up).
Myrle 16 chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
so amazing!

so utterly and completely amazing!
layababbii chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
oh my gosh you need to write more pleeeease I really like this
WritingxEqualsxHappiness chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
aww that was so great!
PinkAngel17 chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
Awww, that was cute! Loved his Garcia list. Really good chapter!
BennettBob22 chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
FUNNY! Really awesome, my friend. xx
Harleyzgirl chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
Gutsy of Penelope to basically admit she read his document, but very happy with the implied HEA ending.
anything-new chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
aaawww so sweet ) (eeww at the chlam though hahahaha)
Kimd33 chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
I'm glad she went for it.