Reviews for F r e e v e r s e
reallyhatebananas chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Too funny and perfect and all around lovely for words. I actually wrote a freeverse once, and immediately gagged at my own melodramaticness. And no, that's not a word, but it should be.

Anyway, this was perfect. You hit every last funny thing about this fad and I just really, really love you right now. Though I don't know you. Because I'm just that creepy.

One nitpick- in the "It's name?" line, it should be "Its". No apostrophe- I'm sure it was just a typo, but something this wonderful deserves to be flawless /grins/

Cheers!
Schermionie chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I'm tempted to be excessive and write a mini-freeverse entitled 'Please marry me', but I can't be bothered. Besides, you'd refuse.

That's basically what I wanted to ask you in this review, though, because I adored this little parody. It was as clever as I've come to expect from your parodies (and freeverses, actually), and I happen to agree with everything in it. I think perhaps I miss out on the poem's dedication, but oh, well.

(The end.)
coeurfeyrac chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Oh, this is so lovely, and cleveer :D FREEVERSE FTW, always! Faaaantastic :)
echoing noise chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
OH MY GOSH.

YEEEEESSSSSS.

thank you... I SO needed that.
opaque-girl chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
You know I have never written freeverse - but yes, it has grown so popular and this was a rather nice take on it D
QueenKira chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Haha, that was great! I adore freeverse xD
MadameCissy chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
ha! This was funny. Lol. However I adore my freeverses :-)
whispered touches chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
LOL! I am definitely one of those people. It's so typical... it made me laugh. Nice one. XD

whispered touches