Reviews for Because I Love You
Please finish this story!
Oh, I really hope you revamp it and finish!
uriel's tea time chapter 15 . 3/9
YESSS PLEASEEE!
ArtMystery26 chapter 15 . 3/8
OMG! Pleaaaaaassseee finish the story! I wanna see the ending so badly!
hitsugaya-tomome chapter 14 . 12/8/2013
haha xD I thought Rie would be with Atobe when there was this scene that she's having a dinner with Atobe.
but Rie and Akaya are cute too
I'm a bit sad knowing that Akaya would be heart-broken in the end :')
Update please!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
You tell him!
kittylv3r chapter 14 . 7/31/2012
Pleas update :)
Guest chapter 8 . 7/6/2012
I just thought you might like to know that in the middle of the chapter, Kumiko Rie became an "Emily"...
koori no hime chapter 14 . 4/6/2012
Well, I like it. Hope you post the next chapter soon. The story's really nice to be discontinued..
write2breathe chapter 14 . 10/3/2011
Oh... I really like this story of yours Coco!

Only a few minor grammar and spelling problems, but that's easily overlooked. Content is well-written and I like the flow of the story.

Keep up the great writing :)
ChiyakoChan chapter 14 . 8/1/2011
I like it a lot so far! I really do. :)

Also, I really like how you can see your writing improve over the course of the story. It was good to begin with, and now it's even better! It's awesome because it means that the story can only get more awesome! :D I don't know, I just think it's a good sign when you see fanfic writers improve as they go along, you know?
ChiyakoChan chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This is such an original beginning! If someone starts out with the person already in a relationship with the character, I usually don't continue, because I like reading how they came to be together.

BUT

The end of this chapter was amazing and got me hooked immediately. :) I shall read on

Elizabeth
54305 chapter 14 . 4/29/2011
I like your story; I think it's really interesting. It's one of the more well-written OC stories that I've read in a while. I'm not saying that you character is, but just make sure that your character Rie doesn't become a Mary Sue (a Mary Sue in an otherwise well-written story).

One thing that I didn't really understand though was if Rie and Akaya were actually dating. Like, I get that at first, she was tutoring him in English, and then they started hanging out together. But then all of a sudden in chapter 13, Kirihara said they were dating? I don't remember seeing a part before that that explicitly said they were dating. Or maybe it's just me, and I somehow skipped over that part.
meggoneggo chapter 14 . 4/3/2011
i am in love with this story! 3 please please please update soon! oh and akaya is annoying. just sayin...
rebirthreborn chapter 14 . 3/27/2011
I'm curious of what will happen next! Update!