Reviews for Can't Stop the Waves
Not a bad story! However, I'm not sure why it was rated as "M" I was honestly disappointed that you did all this build up of sookie yielding to Eric and yet there was ZERO description of them finally being together. I'm not sure why you would make it such a defining point of the story (her not sleeping with him despite everyone's urging) and pretty much gloss over it completely. You could have done with a PG13 rating and not had people looking forward to a mature scene that was never going to happen. My suggestion in the future is to honearly examine what you're going to write and not in essence lead your readers on. Great story, just wish you were a bit more truthful with your rating.
Astra Leonis chapter 28 . 1/1
Aww, what a sweet story indeed.
It's great. Your story it's not just about fall in love with a hot guy and then instantly the whole world turn up to being lovey dovey, with him being the center of all of the problems. It is not.
I love the way you made them to find out a love, a live, and theirself. How to grown up and face the future without a lot of fear. How to do what they wanted without forgetting the responsibility of their actions. How to be being honest with theirself.
It's not about what others people say, it's about what our heart say.
But I'm totally irk with Lafayette and Claudine. I mean, let's just say I like to tell them, "Go to hell and mind you businest!" Especially with Lafayette. He is a gossiper. Only talk about the others or about S/E's sex life during the whole story. I love my privacy, and sure as hell didn't tell my things with peoples I barely knew.
For Sookie, she needs to more open with Eric. I hate that when I'm in relationship and I know things about my boyfriend from the others.
I love your story. It's awesome.
And let's don't forget about the excotic island with the hot surfer guy! Oh, yumm...
Eric as a hot surfer... Ah, you're killing me.

Thanks for your Can't Stop the Waves! I like the way Eric described things through the waves *wink!
MiniLover chapter 28 . 12/15/2014
This story was such a joy to read! Some ups and downs and surprises along the way but quite simply an amazing journey. It was exactly what I was looking for right now. Just can't say enough about it!
MiniLover chapter 13 . 12/14/2014
I haven't had this much fun reading a story in quite some time! Loving it!
MiniLover chapter 4 . 12/14/2014
This seems like it is going to be an amazing story! It is so far! What a fun set up for what I'm sure will be some sure hilarity and good times! Can't wait! Gotta keep reading...
Guest chapter 28 . 12/21/2013
I so thoroughly enjoyed Sookie's journey in this story. She had a strength that I am a tad envious of. I don't think I could have resisted that long.
Worthfighting4 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I'm finally reading Surfer Eric... It's never too late? I'm so excited to get to surfer Eric! I love that you mentioned Bill's bangs. I hate Bill's bangs.
worthfighting4 chapter 20 . 12/3/2013
I'm so glad they showered! I was so preoccupied with the sticky slimey skin left behind after going to Jersey beaches I couldn't focus!
worthfighting4 chapter 15 . 12/3/2013
Sir Mix a lot and Top gun in one chapter? Amazing. The only thing you need is more batman references.
worthfighting4 chapter 11 . 12/3/2013
Is that you're way of asking for a mustache ride?

God I love you.
worthfighting4 chapter 8 . 12/3/2013
Yay for Lafayette! Ick for Sophie Anne. :(
worthfighting4 chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
I kinda feel bad for Bill and his bangs. I mean it's better that she told him he's boring and not marrying him.. but poor boring Bill.
worthfighting4 chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
He's such a cocky creep.. I love him!
worthfighting4 chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
I'm so excited for Surfer Eric! Also I want to go to Hawaii now.
KimiKim17 chapter 12 . 10/2/2013
This is a sweet story. That Eric...
1,228 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »