Reviews for Back and forth
desperate chapter 12 . 11/24/2012
PLEASE finish this story ive been waiting for ages
Guest chapter 12 . 7/17/2012
hi i have been reading fanfic for ages and i started reading back and forth last year and was wondering if you were going to update
anonymous chapter 12 . 7/11/2012
hi, i was wondering if you were going to update this story or if you were just going to leave it unfinished?
readingrox101 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Please, Please, Please update! I'm begging you!
readingrox101 chapter 12 . 7/6/2011
Great writing, but what did Luciano want to do with the cloth? If you wanted that to be a mystery that will be solved in the next chapter, it worked, 'cause I cant wait for that next chapter...
FallenStar22 chapter 12 . 7/6/2011
I really want it to have worked! And I love the descriptions!
readingrox101 chapter 11 . 6/13/2011
OMG WHY DID YOU KILL FALCO! I know he made some bad choices, but it was all for love!
FallenStar22 chapter 11 . 6/13/2011
I've already told you what I thought of this, but it's still great! You made that bit a lot clearer, and I had no difficulties in understanding :)
kkkkkkk chapter 10 . 5/16/2011
Thank You and Your welcome!
readingrox101 chapter 9 . 5/3/2011
I could take over writing it if you want!My screen name is readingrox101 if you want to talk about it.
kkkkkkk chapter 9 . 5/3/2011
I have an idea. Maybe Arianna could take them all into her private sitting room and Georgia could be lecturing Nick on "How could you do such a thing to me?" and Arianna could ask how Luciano found out about her getting remarried and he could say,"Our children came and told me!" emphasis on the "children",like he can't believe how wonderful they grew up to be! then he can explain it all, then give Nick another lecture about not touching Arianna and get all pissed.
Kathleen Blute chapter 9 . 4/19/2011
OMG That was amazing! I loved haw original you were with Arianna being remarried, and Luciano having to leave her...my fav. scene was when Lucien's children show up-AWESOME!
FallenStar22 chapter 9 . 9/8/2010
Yay at the ending!
meals chapter 9 . 9/4/2010
Hey,

this is so good! I was having so much trouble figuring out what to write next and you've done it so well! Thank you!

-Meals
Novindalf chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Before I go read the rest, I just have one tiny quibble about this chapter and that is where you (well, meals) have said ‘they had paid for the cost of his legs to be redone’. Actually, it would have been done on the NHS, so the Mulhollands wouldn’t have had to pay.