Reviews for Shattered Pieces Of The Things We Love
shutupgreenberg chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Beautiful story!
brooke13243546 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
luv it! so in character.I don't really like it when people potray Annie as a the book she was decribed as a little strang not a little kid.
RemiccoLim chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
OMG! so nice yet so sad... But it's true. Finnick has to die or the book wont be nice. :(
MusicIsMyGameIsTooLazyToLogIn chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Yes, Pen, this is definitely a good - no, GREAT - way to wrap up the ending of MJ. SuCo just left us there with "oh, and by the way they had a son." Um, seriously? But I still love her. :)

And Clara, I have to say I am still very much in denial about many character deaths. It's just so, sniff, sad! *sigh* I'm sure I'll get over it someday...

Now finally, JANE! Oh, this was just such a great piece. I love it. I really really really do. It was just so packed with emotion that it made me want to cry with happiness and sorrow at the same time! Kudos, and keep up the good work!
The Other Perspective chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Great job- loved it. So much detail and emotion meshed into such little space.

Topsy
starry-eyed-ocean chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
this is brilliant. I love finnick and annie.

us, after reading mockingjay I got that whole unfinished feeling, (the one That ususally makes me write fanfiction myself) about the kids, both katniss and peetas and finnicks.
bluestargem chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I really like the second half of the story - it's very sweet :D Very nice job on Finnick/Annie and I especialy like how you have their son 'mending' Annie. Wonderful story :) Great job!
Kate of Carlay chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
That last line was perfect. Great work on this, Finnick/Annie were the only real romance in MJ

I hope you continue to compete in Starvation.

KATE
Emily Cha chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
this is really, really good. sad, but also happy at the same time.

i liked the line, "But he is not here. That thought jolts her back into reality. The painful, painful reality."

that one touched me.

great work, loved it.

-emily
ClassynSassy chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I was so upset when Finnick died, and when Prim died. And when Katniss chose Peeta. The only redeeming quality of this whole book was when Annie and Finnick created a child before he died.
xoxoLissieM chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
its sooo beautiful! i wanna cry! when i found out 'bout the death of finnick i am soo broken for annie! very wonderful piece!
LoveTheBoyWithTheBread chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
*tears-up*

That was beautiful.

My story doesn't compete. I loved it!

You do have a few typos. Such as, "hiss her" instead of, you know, "KISS her"...?

Haha.

Love you :).

Thanks, you are every my museyfriend as well!

-Mel
Claratrix LeChatham chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Oh, little Shoal! How I love him. His POV is proving difficult, though. Just too awesome, y'know?

This is so flipping cute. I love Annie, and little Shoal, and his dad, who I am totally not in denial about. How sweet. Your story was just plain sweet. :3

-Clara
DramioneLover36 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Perfect. that's all I would hav to say. u capture Annie perfectly.
Penelope Wendy Bing chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Mm, thanks for writing this, Ninjane. I never felt that we got to see the aftermath of Finnick's death and how it affect Annie quite enough. The only time we saw her afterward, she was fine. This gives a much better sense of closure. So thank you.

This is my official Finnick/Annie epilogue now. I don't think SuCo quite gave this pairing the ending it deserved.

-P.W. Bing