Reviews for Sleepy Daddy
Stewiacker chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Freaking adorable! This one made me giggle a lot!
Elephi245 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
"Then what did you do?"

"...Paperwork."

I love that part! I don't have a deviantart account, but I think you really have talent! Writing and illustrating! I can't wait to see some more One-Shots from you!

Elephi245
EcoReibun chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Lol XD
Pheek chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I'm loving the cute oneshots! Great job!
BlackWingedAngel26 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
awww... sooo cutee! Andy's such a sweet little boy that's got the "annoying gene" XD anyway I love this
HalfafanD chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
LOL! That's cute. Great one shot.
kirara the great chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
lol
Itban Fuyu chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I loved this one-shot!

So cute! Andy is so cute and funny! I love this character of yours!

I'd like to see his annoyed/disappointed face when Danny answer "paperwork"... it must be hilarious...
ColorLikeWhoa chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW! Andys adorable :)
chocolatecheesecake23 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
haaaaah i'd be exactly like that if i only had a few hours of sleep XD "but that shoulda put you to SLEEP, not keep you awake!" XD
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Hahahahaha. This is so great! I can picture all of this happening- you do a great job of keeping everyone in character. And it's just so cute when Andy is disappointed: "but paperwork is boring stuff!"- so great!

I love reading your oneshots... they are exactly what a oneshot should be. Keep them coming, please!

Sapphireswimming
writtentempest204 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I've just read this for the umpteenth time...

I absolutely love how you keep everyone in character, while still creating this adorable "family" feeling.

Fantastic work, as always! I absolutely the love the idea; 'tis cute! w
Sky Dragon Queen chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Cool story and a little cute. I love this and all your stoires and drawings. Write some more like this on soon. XD
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
nice
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Okay this made me laugh!