Reviews for A Name in Kohl
IrkenIshtarGamer chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
I LOVE THIS!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 5 . 4/8/2014
Ahh, that was so pleasant to read. Honestly this is a story that could comfortably be reread to pass the time.
Gamma Cavy chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
it makes a lot of sense I highly doubted that marik wasn't around back then if his sister and the others were. And you even kept them both in character well done
XJhoker chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
O-Omg...
This was so... *sobs*...

"Whatever his meaning, Marik nodded, and as he leaned forward to kiss the man he'd followed after three thousand years, he realized—

He would follow this man forever, if he had to."

That killed me. {In a good way, I must say}
It was amazing.
Hope you keep on writing Citronshipping/thiefshipping...!
Witchdoctr chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
I'm not logged in, sorry, but my username is Witchdoctr. You. Are. Awesome. I lovvvved it! It satisfied my cravings for smut, romance, angst, and tragedy, as well as having a wonderful ending. Oh, I'm fangirling over here and I've all of a sudden become a Citronshipper as well as a Thiefshipper, oh you've made me so happy, happy, happy *does retarded dance*

Okay, okay, I will calm down.

For just a moment because DAMN, THIS WAS AWESOME! This is like two years old, I know, but still it's new to me, so... thank you. This story made me very happy.
Eric Strauss chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
This. Is. The. Best. Citronshipping. I. Have. Ever. Read.
I fucking love you, this is the best and most wonderful fanfiction story I have read in a long ass time.
You, my dear author, have been favorited and followed.
MariaHime chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
that is so beautiful :) i just loved every part of this fic! you're an amazing writer :D
Guest chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
Ok, I admit it. I admit it. I cried like a fucking baby. The story was a beautiful one, especially this last chapter. Oh Ra, someone fetch me a tissue...
FanGirl16 chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
This chapter made me cry so much even though i knew what was going to happen
Servant of SHEVAL chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
Ahahaha, I see what you did there with Bakura's line... 'I was about to die, so fooling around seemed like a great idea at the time.' It's funny, because it's from The Mummy.

Incidentally, if that was a complete accident/coincidence, then whatever! It still made me laugh.
sway-babysway chapter 5 . 3/12/2012
Gah why did I re-read this! Now I'm crying again, fark haha.
Mirria1 chapter 5 . 1/18/2012
I wov zis! it's awesome!
A Neverending Dream of Flight chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
This was so sad! I really enjoyed how you developed their relationship; everything was very believable and well-written. The ending was very bittersweet. I'm almost crying right now, I'm definitely tearing up. Malik's reaction to Bakura's death was absolutely heartbreaking and Bakura trying to convince Malik to save himself was adorable. God, I'm loving this pairing more and more every day.

Your writing is superb and you've managed to keep everyone in-character, something I appreciate very much. Great job and keep up the good work!
Cyanidesurprise21 chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
Oh my gosh. THAT WAS THE BEST FANFIC I'VE EVER READ! That was sooooo good! I loved it! I cried! Keep up the good work! :)
SaruwatariAsuka chapter 5 . 3/14/2011
i would love to see a sequal for this story XD

i actually forgot if i reviewed this story or not, so im sorry if you find two reviews ._.

anyyywwwwaaayyy, this was written very well, and is actually one of the good bakura/marik stories ive seen that actually stays with the yugioh past/future show plot, and not something random like they end up as vampires, or they are in highschool or something. seriously most of the stuff i read dont have any card games or has nothing whatsoever to do with the show. the only thing the same is their names wtf ._.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »