Reviews for Just Once
LUCIA chapter 18 . 12/22/2015
OH, CUTIE CUTIE! TWIN SOULS! YEAHHHH!
LUCIA chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
SHE IS OPENING HER EYES TO THE REALILY. SHE MISSES HIM A LOT, IT SEEMS.
Smiling Seshat chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Some paragraphs are too long. Longer than 6 lines, and you should really split them in two for easier writing.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/1/2014
Good story but, the ending was terriblee
Leandril chapter 18 . 12/2/2013
Up until chapter 17 it was a good story but you're right, the last chapter was really corny and the overall effect would have probably been better without it ;)
WitchMitzi chapter 18 . 10/18/2013
I loved your story. Great plot.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/23/2013
Love this story!
Fee-Sha16 chapter 18 . 5/16/2012
Cool Story! Good Job!(:
Monica chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
You're awesome. just leave to that
KeiaWinchester chapter 18 . 2/17/2012
Charlie'sLostVampire recommend this fix and u gotta hand it to you; it was pretty awesome!

I loved the wolves. Did you get them or the idea from Supernatual? That show has something like them in there.

I think the last chapter wa the best and you wrote Ric very well. I think that's how he would've acted and thought.

Well actually, you wrote everyone pretty well. Stefan at one time or another was a little OOC, but I over looked it.

VERY few errors and grammar mistakes, so you get props for that too.

I loved every minute (Or word rather...) of it and keep writing Darling!

-KeKe XoXo
Charlie'sLostVampire chapter 18 . 2/13/2012
Soul mates! :D 3 I love it! This is an amazing story; one of my new favorites! Great job! :)
Skullgirl808 chapter 18 . 2/8/2012
This was a great story! 8D I loved every bit of it! I loved the shapeshifter idea and the fact that because Damon and Elena were soul mates the wolves couldn't kill them. xD But seriously, you did a fabulous job on this! 3
ericka0808 chapter 9 . 2/7/2012
just wanted to say that i really like the different approach to the werewolf thing and yes the ending was nice and creepy lol
ericka0808 chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
i thought this was a good chapter! loved the ending, with elena calling out for damon.
Hieiko chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Such a sad start! Lovely writing, though my only qualm is the lack of opportunity for Team Badass to be formed...