Reviews for Naruto: Spider & Fox
Rebmul chapter 6 . 3/20
run bitch run
BartWLewis chapter 6 . 1/23
Awesome! I love it, and can't wait for more.

Maybe Storm can join the harem?
reaver216 chapter 6 . 1/10
Can't wait for more hope you update soon
Striderjay chapter 6 . 9/20/2015
Update please
SSTR87 chapter 6 . 5/25/2015
Well, I must say that I certainly enjoyed the read and it gave me some inspiration for a story that I shelved myself. Hopefully you come back to this one.
Blaze1992 chapter 6 . 5/10/2015
Great story please update.
Matsu chapter 6 . 4/19/2015
Please update this its pretty good
frank chapter 6 . 4/19/2015
More plz
kage88 chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
has potencial
kage88 chapter 6 . 12/14/2014
good story
Guest chapter 6 . 11/16/2014
make more of this story its going sooo good don't stop
Kid Coheed chapter 6 . 9/25/2014
Please please please seriously reconsider Rewriting this from the start please. This has a interesting base. Naruto is sent from Konoha into the Marvel Universe. He is found by the May and Ben and raised as a Parker. It is simple but awesome concept!

Only problems are why does Naruto need exposed to the Chemicals to be a hero. He has access to Chakra, that alone is a super power, you can even give Him his mother's Chakra Chains to use to get around like Peter does. Also you should have Naruto doing anything else that being a photographer for the Bugle. Hell Naruto can be professional waiter, a personal assistant hell he could do Data entry and cheat with Kage Bushin, anything but don't just rip off Peter, they're brothers not clones.

Also the Felicia thing should be established earlier that the 6th Chapter, you brought in Anko but Felicia looked like "hmm you know who else is hot, Black Cat so she is in" it almost feels like if this would have devolved into Naruto dates every girl while Peter has MJ. (Who should be Gwen Stacy right now, MJ doesn't show up until later in collage).

Pleae rewrite this story!
guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
crossover idea deadpool and new 52 batman comics universe featuring 52 Harley Quinn from new 52 batman universe x deadpool

In which the title of the story is called Deadpool in suicide squad

summary is what if Harley Quinn ( single ) Met deadpool the new member of the suicide squad instead of deadshot chaos ensues with them together and romance please do it
guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
sorry I meant in naruos abilities water walking
guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
here is a crossover request you will handle

Crossover with naruto and batman ( 52 batman comics version )

harem will be :

- that's his harem-

Now his powers

1. fire
2. water
3. electricity ( zeus like)
4. darkness
5. light
6. steel
7. shadow
7. holy

8. demon

His abilities are:

1. flying

2. win factor ( most overpowering ability in fiction )

walking

4. Teleportation

5. fire control

6. major healing factor

7. super human strength

8. super human hearing and smell

9. 4th wall breaking ( my favorite)

10. magnetism control

11. electricity control

That's his abilities

Now there will be lots of smut and lemons ( mostly with naruto x Harley Quinn 52 batman comics version )

summary : naruto died at the valley of the end with the final battle vs sasuke but fate gave him a second chance in another universe called 52 batman comics universe he is told by goddess ( that's right god is female) to spend eternity there gaining the powers I listed in this review

please post and accept this request on your profile