Reviews for Gratitude
Screaming Faeries chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Omg, I love the ideology of a "Slytherin Mask". That's so...original. I've never heard that one before. Sorry to pick out the smallest of things, I have a tendency to do that XD I like how Astoria isn't the average Slytherin, and how Neville (who generally wouldn't notice things like that) can pick up on it. Great pairing, and awesome work.
Paper Pearls chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
In the beginning I thought that Neville was out of character, but the way his words stayed with Astoria was perfectly believable. I liked your interpretation of how the war would have impacted on Astoria's life, and also how she chose to fight battles that she could win. It was a fitting ending and it was a well written story. Good job!
Morghen chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Oh, I like this couple! Your characterization of Astoria was really nice - I liked how you showed that she didn't want to be a "typical" Slytherin.

"I am not asking you to stand against your house. I am just telling you to stand with us,"

That was my favorite part! It was so Neville.

Good job!

LovingYouAtFirstSight chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
that was a really inventive way to use the flower. I really liked it.
Persephone's flower chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Nice job. To be honest, I didn't think this pairing existed, and I almost certainly wasn't a fan of it, but yeah, you did great. And you kept it canon, which was awesome.

I really liked the dialogue between them. The flow was very smooth, and the part where he traced her tear with his finger - albeit strange, was very, very endearing.

""Little Astoria Greengrass. You can wear your Slytherin mask all day, but we both know truth." I LOVED this line, especially about how she was hiding behind something she really just wasn't, and the background with Daphne forcing her to do things really backed it up nicely.

Neville really broke out of his shell in this, huh? Really lovely.
hot chocolate mess chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
that was good :)
pippi55 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
This is a beautiful story. I don't really like the idea that Daphne forced her into anything, since they were all children at that time... But I do like your writing, and I love your Neville. )
msllamalover chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I liked how it wasn't quite a pairing, but two a chance meeting. It displays perfectly how much those chance sort of meetings can make such a difference. Astoria's characterisation was great, because I can see from that little insight how she would eventually be a good match for Draco, and Neville's in-character well too. Nicely done drabble, I really enjoyed it!
The Fourth Black Sister chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Interesting pairing, but written very well. You made this believable and that must have been hard to do. Great job! :D
RoseScor90 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
a very touching piece. the littlest of things we do do make us feel a bit better, don't they?

And Neville appeared so wise in this one, exactly the way i see him acting during sixth year!
Dream of Many Dreams chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
This was rather interesting. I like it, so good job.