Reviews for The First Step
Livelier chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I really liked this. I think that this situation is very plausible (unlike so many others) and I like that it doesn't follow the format for so many Lily/James one shots - yell, scream, fight, make out, proclaim love for each other. Having the narrator be an outsider (I'm guessing Remus) was a great idea! A few of the paragraphs seemed a bit choppy, which is something that is always difficult to manage. But other than that it is definitely a solid beginning to your "career" as a fan fiction author!

Happy writing!
Secretismine4ever chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
really? first fic? no way! nuh uh! you must've been writing for years! no kidding! that story was really sweet!
Bittersweet x chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Aaaw, this is just too sweet. The song fit in so perfectly, now I really want to hear it. I love it!
hiddlestons chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
This is pretty good for your first fanfic! I just have one question though, who's POV is it told from?
Lady of York chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Aw this is sweet. I was expecting James and Lily would get together then but this is so much nicer and less rushed. Very sweet.

Who is the narrator? It doesn't sound like Sirius. It could be Remus but I'm not sure.