Reviews for The Winds Can Whisper
SilentReader chapter 5 . 5/21
Hi there! Just checking in. Hope life is treating you well. Was just wondering if you were going to update this sorry anytime soon in the near future. It's really good. Sasuke is refreshingly different than most. I really like him.
Fuckthat chapter 5 . 1/24
Fuck you were keeping that ten year update promis, don’t do this to me.
I really liked this story and it pains me to see authors keep their stories incompleted
Gethsemani chapter 5 . 8/10/2017
Seriously the best fic I've read in 1000 years! It breaks my heart that you haven't touched it in years, but it's alright; still such a great story. Thank you so much for writing it!
Otaku1010 chapter 5 . 1/12/2017
OMFG!
So fangirling right now!
Please continue this story i cant wait to see what happens!
Nari Lin chapter 5 . 9/30/2016
Shiiiit! Ya little argh. Just when It was getting good is when fucking decide to stop it huh? Give a girl a full, completed story.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 5 . 5/4/2016
ASDFGHJKL

WHY IT HAVE TO BE CONTINUE ON THAT PART?!

YES I'M GLAD WE KNOW THAT SASUKE IS FREAKING IN LOVE WITH NARUTO. AND NOW NARUTO HEARD IT FROM THE WIND!

BUT-!

#SOBS

DAMMIT!

GOSH, I WISH THIS TO CONTINUE!

I REALLY LOVE FIC LIKE THIS!
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 5 . 2/6/2016
No, come back! I just need like one more chapter to resolve this! It's such a cool concept. Poor Sasuke just needs to explain.
mimi chapter 5 . 3/20/2014
will you continue this story?
i miss it you know...
please let us know the end of this story..
love from one of your silent rider.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/25/2014
IIIIIEEEEEEE update pretty pwease!
Scoobygirl45 chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
Hope to see the update soon! NOT in ten years :) lol
angellove224 chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
update!
KyuuKitsunex3 chapter 5 . 10/11/2013
I can't come up with any words to describe how interesting and awesome this story is so I'm just going to ask for an update. Please!
Iggy chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Good idea badly executed... 'Nuff said...
The Unabiding Helios chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
"...don't expect an update in the next ten years." It's been 3 years I think it's time to update this lovely number ._. Please...?
Ooey-Gooey Senpai chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
Please! Please! Please finish this story!