Reviews for Double Trouble
The-Unnamed-Artist chapter 22 . 10/4/2014
I loved this story it was to cute!
Guest chapter 22 . 6/14/2014
yay Andy's better now, the beginning scared the chicken nuggets out of me...
Great job on the the story and title drawing on !
Guest chapter 20 . 4/29/2014
AWESOME!
Doublesims chapter 22 . 10/8/2013
Man I love these stories
Jaromira chapter 22 . 4/15/2013
SO AWESOME! YOU JUST MADE ALL MY EMOTIONS EXPLODE INTO A BALL OF HAPPINESS AND EVERYTHING.
(cough cough) sorry, I got a little too excited. Great job. I see writing in your future!
Jaromira chapter 11 . 4/15/2013
This woman (or ghost) is just awesome! She is an amazing OC
Jaromira chapter 10 . 4/15/2013
You are pro at making OC's. FINALLY! someone who doesn't just make a Mary-Sue. Congrats :D
Zada Weilacher chapter 22 . 4/1/2013
Oh.. My... Gosh! You are a MASTER! This is genius! How are you so good at this!? I looooooooove your stories! (Especially your Danny Phantom ones! :D) I wish you the best in your future stories and I hope more come out soon!
Fleur chapter 22 . 12/9/2012
One a word EPIC
Guest chapter 22 . 10/11/2012
i love it
Soccergirl27 chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
I love this story always leaves me wanting more. even though me an cliffhangers have a love hate relationship :p. anyway is there by any chance a sequel for this like another story that explains what happened to Danny before all this because I'm a little curious on why he was gone for 5 years before and why it says in the last chapter 'when he found out Andy was his son'?
LandofMidnightRain chapter 10 . 9/8/2012
I absolutely ADORE how you described Econia. It sounded so . . . alive. (Ironic, huh?) I really enjoyed this chapter, and I sincerely hope that we get to see Ectonia again in your stories.
LandofMidnightRain chapter 8 . 9/8/2012
I love the twins. Twins in fanfics are fun, but it's even cooler when they're the bad guys. I Ike their stratagy- tag-teaming Danny was pretty smart for teenaged boys. It looks like Danny's gonna have to think like that too if ge wants to beat them.
LandofMidnightRain chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
. . . Andy's being overshadowed, isn't he?
Pheek chapter 22 . 9/3/2012
I love this! Words can not express how much. The ending made me laugh so hard, I think I woke my brother up. Andy is still too cute...I adore that OC. I personably believe that had DP continued into Danny's adult years, your stories would have happened. I find that most authors will slip up in ICness or mess up an OC, but you haven't done that. Keep writing! If you ever publish anything, make sure your Fanfiction Fans know, because I would read almost anything you'd publish! And even though I have school tomorrow, I think I'm going to start reading Dangerous Trust!