Reviews for Spirit of '76
ginginlee chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Very cool one-shot. You're great at writing period pieces (in my opinion) and this was a pretty groovy little fic.
NoshTheFire chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
cuute :D
Beanie Cullen chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Emmett in platforms and bell bottoms has got to be one of the funniest things ever! Absolutely loved this one.
Alterite chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
great story! thanks.
RachieLuvsYa chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
the last line made me shiver.

the story is just like how you described nyc- crazy and beautiful :)
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
that was so cute. I especially love when E is worried Max's will be closed since it's midnight.

I think we have family pix visiting the ships that week, but not on the 4th. We were at the pool club in Canarsie my dad worked in summer.
Daintress chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Very fun!
tian lao chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Amazing story on so many levels. There's so much fun wrapped up in revisiting a time and place. Loved it.
Lilianna Lynn chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Very cute fun story. Just the pick me up I needed this afternoon. Thanks for the smile. LILY
HollBeth chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
LOVE THIS! Fun to flash back to the 70's, too - such a cute story!
TwiDee chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
That was wonderful...loved it so much! Thanks :)

Love Dee
futuregirl1709 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
This is awesome!

I really liked Edward! He was so stiff and uptight at first, but then he met Bella and WHAM! Nothing is too much if only he can find the girl again, like eating streetmeat and riding that hell of a subway, lol! :) I love that the boys needed to find them again, spending their whole day trying to get together again. That's some dedication!

I also love how forward and direct Bella is!

Thanks for writing and sharing this!
KelseyBea chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Great oneshot! Very cute! Funny too! I really liked it!
Twink423 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Love uptight Eddie learning how to live. Glad he found his girl again and will hopefully not lose her ever again. :-)
Genevah chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I love love love this! And all your stories. They are like nothing else I've read before. This was cute and fun. Thanks for sharing...
90 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »