Reviews for Spirit of '76
bronzed topaz chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Poor Edward and Emmett, though Emmett's shoes are this close to getting him taken off my sympathy list.

You have painted New York in a light I've never read about before in a fanfiction, it was almost like watching a movie set in New York, and not painted over with a glossy coating. I've never been to NY but this is how I would imagine it, especially for 1976.

Fantastic work!
TeriAnna chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Great one shot as always.
TeriAnna chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Great one shot as always.
teleshawna chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Very sweet story and all took place on the day I was born...7/4/76. Thank you!
ginginlee chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Very cool one-shot. You're great at writing period pieces (in my opinion) and this was a pretty groovy little fic.
NoshTheFire chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
cuute :D
Beanie Cullen chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Emmett in platforms and bell bottoms has got to be one of the funniest things ever! Absolutely loved this one.
Alterite chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
great story! thanks.
RachieLuvsYa chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
the last line made me shiver.

the story is just like how you described nyc- crazy and beautiful :)
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
that was so cute. I especially love when E is worried Max's will be closed since it's midnight.

I think we have family pix visiting the ships that week, but not on the 4th. We were at the pool club in Canarsie my dad worked in summer.
Daintress chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Very fun!
tian lao chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Amazing story on so many levels. There's so much fun wrapped up in revisiting a time and place. Loved it.
Lilianna Lynn chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Very cute fun story. Just the pick me up I needed this afternoon. Thanks for the smile. LILY
HollBeth chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
LOVE THIS! Fun to flash back to the 70's, too - such a cute story!
TwiDee chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
That was wonderful...loved it so much! Thanks :)

Love ~ Dee