Reviews for Alejandro Parody: Akuseru
fallenofthedark chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
i was trying to find a good akuroku story, and i came across this...ahahaha, totally made my day. seriously. as much as i love akuroku this...words cannot describe XD

oh, and i;m gonna memorize these lyrics and sing it any time i hear alejandro c:
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
...That may be the best song parody I've ever read. Of course, I'm a little biased since I hate Akuroku and I'm not a huge Axel fan either...but that does not undermine its epic feel.
LillianeDeMalvrier chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I love AkuRoku, but this was just fucking hilarious! Especially the refrain made me laugh so hard ("I'm not your babe, you pedo!" XD)
anon chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
*dies of laughter*
starsinjars chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
i showed this to my friend and she said that we should sing the lyrics. so i opened up a karaoke version of alejandro and we sung along XD
xGlass chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I am amused haha. I liked the "I'm not your babe, I'm not your babe (I'll call the police!)" part best.
Mielleuse chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Oh my god, it's so fuuunnyyyyyy! I can't stop laughing my butt off! xD
StarzXAndXMoon chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
LMFAO! This was hilarious to read! And then I started singing along to these lyrics. Where did you get the idea? It's so plausible in the Fangirls' world(s) of Kingdom Hearts. I almost imagined Roxas singing this (and then Axel butting in). I'm going to read more of your work now. Expect a review or two from me soon!

StarzXAndXMoon
Surkura's Prodigy chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
LOL;-)
XticktickboomX chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
HAHA omg this was soo funny! LOL i laughed through this whole thing :D
kiiroiyuuri chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Okey, just this word.

Lmao rofl.

Oops, times it with thousand pliz xDD
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I couldnt stop laughing! BTW i like the idea of Bad Romance with Xemnas and Saïx -
PsychoBabble chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I couldn't stop laughing! I read this yesterday, and I went over to my friend's house today and we listened to Lady Gaga. Of course Alejandro came on and I started laughing my ass off. Now I honestly can't listen to that song without laughing anymore!
UndineAlice chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Oh gods! XD Just-oh gods, that was hilarious and it totally made my day! Ummm, what's the age difference between Axel and Roxas? Six, seven years?

-Akari Tokita [formerly UndineAlice]
Tsukie-chan chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
... xDDDDD

Oh god this is soo good hahaha...

Thanks for making me laugh seriously :DDD

I love the song. If somewhere near the future I have time, I will listen to Alejandro's karaoke ver. And sing this LOL!