Reviews for Touch
tartar12345 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Heh, I wonder if Cobb was always so jealous and possessiveness? Ariadne is truly a gemstone; very mature, sensible, brave, and extremely intelligent, not to mention protective of her teammates.
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Love, love, love it! XD well done!
Harpiebird chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
that was bloody brilliant hell yes for ariadne/cobb!
Jubilee7 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
One word: HOT! It's really good! Very well written. You can feel the tension and it's more than credible. I like how we immediatly understand what's going on and thrown into the argument. And although I'm a Arthur/Ariadne shipper at heart (shipping something canon for once!) I can't help myself going around checking Dom/Ariadne and Eames/Ariadne, because the girl deserves love! (And there definitly is chemistry between Cobb and her in the movie!)

Wish you all the best!

xx Jube
Invisible.Words chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Your story literally made me burst out laughing at the end. I loved it. Thanks for writing.
Lattelady chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Oh my God that's great. I've been staying away from reading this pairing while I'm writing them, but I'm so glad I broke down and read this. It's amazing. Hats off to you. It's beautiful, hot, funny and a joy to read!
Voldemort's Spawn chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Haha, at least Arthur's paying attention :p

Lovely ;)
blue-wasabi24 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
wow... that was hot...
avril505yahoo.com chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
oh what a smut candy! great work!
underarrest39 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
that was awesome. i really love your stories. :D great work straight to favs hehe
swampophelia chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
ooohhh, yes it was worth the wait. there's just not enough D/A smut... anywhere. now enjoy going back to school. in the meantime, i have a screaming 2 year old (i swear how can anyone write about Dom being all capable single dad when he's got two of my little monster)...
Lobsters forever chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
YES! I have been for something like this. Just purely amazing. I loved it. I am going to be reading this one over and over LOL I love it!