Reviews for Zack's First Time
DarkkEagle chapter 1 . 7/17
Omg I thought they were doing you know what, nice one mate!
oh brilliant prank!
Neko Satashi chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
BEST TROLL EVER
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Wow what a mean trick i mean any body with a dirty mind would of mistaken it for w-well *blush* y - you k-kn-know
SkyBlue24 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I totally thought they were actually doing 'it' -embarrassed-
Kyri chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Second story I have read that makes you think other than what is really happening. These types of stories always make me realize I have a dirty mind, but I don't care. Nice job!
Long story chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
OH MY GOODNESS! THAT WAS FUNNY! All the while I was thinking it's a sex scene, then suddenly... Hahahahahaha! I love it!
Mokona 'caleb' Modoki chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
wew~~~~~ that was VERY funny.. a perv would definitely have a different view of the story NOT UNLESS he read the last part right? (i'm actually talking to myself.. :D)
Sinatu Falretoh chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHA! this is deffinatly the funniest story ive ever read. i spent 10 minutes laughing my head off...then the phone def. should continue writing like this.
HopelessScout0 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Haha well my mind was definitely in the gutters XD Wow... great play on words XD
ssj fantasy chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Fantastic you had me going for a second it's amamzing where our minds go I have such a perverted mind dentistry,rotten tooth you had me hooked haha I wasn't disappointed if anything I was satisfied :) haha lol rotfl
Katietori chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
oh you! haha! well, i guess it would be illogical for cody to be on top... heh, very good story to make me feel like a huge pervert *gives thumbs up with big smile* *face darkens* now... to write something like this... hmmmmm ... kolkolkolkolkolkol
Sprouse chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
OMG! i feel like a pervert now...thanx mate! lol great

work on the imagery stuff! i try to write like that but i just cant
In-A-New-York-State-Of-Mind chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
...Unexpected! But awesome! I feel like a pervy lil person now...dammnn ive read too much slash! XD
xxBitchxx chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I feel like a sick perv now... :)