Reviews for Rolling in on a Burning Tire
crystle chapter 7 . 4/25/2011
brilliant story, although there are loads of grammar mistakes and a few spelling mistakes. Ideal not Idle. and when you're talking about something belonging to someone, it's their house, their dog, their faces, not there. and when someone is doing something it's they're, they are.

apart from that the story is really exiciting I loved the fight between Buffy and Spike.

I wonder what is so important about faith.
Jeremy Shane chapter 7 . 4/20/2011
lil-ying-fa chapter 6 . 4/6/2011
good story so far.
Storm Warning chapter 6 . 4/6/2011
OOoo. That was intense. I have such mixed feelings about Faith! You've done such a good job of keeping the balancing between her being a sympathetic character and a bad guy.
Jeremy Shane chapter 6 . 4/6/2011
iamthefreebird chapter 6 . 4/6/2011
Heya, so, this chapter doesn't suck-It's AMAZING! :D. Please please please write more, it's got me hooked like some published works can't. I can't wait to find out what happens and I want to see Faith and whatever you do it'll be awesome xD. And, about your muse...even if it was violently killed, I couldn't tell...and maybe it helps to bring your personal problems into the story? It would probably help me if I was writing. Anyways... Please keep writing :). & I hope you update soon, if you can! Don't let life get you down.

P.S. I swear I'm not stalking you...I just get email updates on my favorite Candice and happened to check my email xD. I get a little 'Yay' feeling whenever you publish a chapter. & yes this fic is one of my favorites :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 5 . 3/5/2011
blue talith chapter 5 . 2/7/2011
Wow-this story has a lot of twists and turns. Next chapter, please!
blue talith chapter 4 . 2/7/2011
Such a rocky relationship Buffy has with Spike! As well as Dawn.
blue talith chapter 3 . 2/7/2011
What an emotion filled chapter-whew!
blue talith chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
I'm waiting for Faith to come back into her baby's (and Buffy's) lives.
blue talith chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Start of a possibly good tale by applemysteries (and what a lovely name the author has).
Storm Warning chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
Love love love. Update pleeeeaassseee?
freakanatomy chapter 4 . 1/12/2011
different i like different PMS !:)
iamthefreebird chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
(P.S. Please, please, please write more & update soon! [: )
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »