Reviews for Rolling in on a Burning Tire
freakanatomy chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
i totally forgot about this fic but it came up in my inbox so i read it from the beginning and i love it please please please post more soon
iamthefreebird chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
This is really amazing :D. I've read all the chapters so far, and I love the way you write the gang, even though for me it's not quite like the show (probably kinda the point since it's a fanfic), and I think you write Spike & Buffy surprisingly well :); I'm really curious to find out what happened, especially to Faith. I hope she comes back sometime.
mikka18 chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
Sorry it took me so long to come back to this, but I thought it was a great chapter! Spike & Buffy having a previous relationship totally took me by surprise, & I loved it lol. Please try & update soon, I really wanna know where you're taking it :)
Iluslilla13 chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
I really like it. I like how you put some of what Faith thinks and what she's doing. Update please!
Willowfur and Piper chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
This is so sad. Faith really does love her child.

Update soon.

Willow
Dorian Windslasher chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
Nice insight into Faith's mind which was definetely needed. Perhaps in the first chapter, actually.
Dorian Windslasher chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I'm not sure I can see Faith going through nine months of pregnancy, to be honest. Anyways - good stuff.
mikka18 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
For some reason I'm just now checking out your stuff... but I like this! It's really good, a little confusing - some back story would be great, but I'm sure you'll get to that if you continue - which you should :) !
sngdiva82 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Really liking this story. I hope you are planning on updating often. I like how you have set the suspsense - what happened to Dawn? And what happened between Buffy and Faith?
Willowfur and Piper chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
cool, are you going to continue? YOU BETTER! I like the idea. Does Faith ever come back? You should have Faith come back or on her way out of town Faith starts o feel remorse or i mad at hersself.

scale 1 to 10: 9
Bliss714 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
This story is excellent. Being a mom, I'm pretty sensitive to stories involving children. Kudos, also, for Buffy insisting on keeping the baby.
freakanatomy chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
sounds like this could be epic carry on
Jason Barnett chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I like Buffy's attitude. But I hope that Buffy's comments on them blaming her for something is just in her head. Faith is correct, Buffy doesn't get a choice in this. What is she supposed to do? Handcuff Faith to the baby? A Slayer's skills involve physical violence, which is not a good setup for long term coercion.

Over all you do the entire Scooby Gang a severe disservice here.
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3