Reviews for Plastic Time
OhhEmmGeeOlivia chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
Trust him Terra! Love this story BTW.
AnonymousNavi chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
YOU. NEED MORE. LOVE. Make sure you don't take your number of reviews as a rating of your level of writing. You write magnificently. It's just that there's a lack of readers out there. I love every minute of this fic. I was so excited when I saw it was updated. -
ahh i dont remember my sn chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
This. Is. Incredible. It's been SO long since I took the time to read a TT fanfic, but when I found this one I was so happy. It's so very well written and I'm totally hooked on the plot. Just like McDonalds i'm lovin' it. :)

lol but really, it's great. BBTerra forever~
AnonymousNavi chapter 4 . 10/27/2010
YES. I am all for that lovin's. YES PLEASE.

I'm so honored to be mentioned... / You are very welcome.

They are so CUTE. Their interactment is just so natural, and the joy I feel over seeing Beast Boy with Terra again (even if it is just fanfiction) is just overwhelming.

It was a short chapter yes, but that didn't make me any the less happy to read it. I await the next chapter with baited breath! *dramatic and enchanting music*

Waaarm...
Misery's-Toll chapter 4 . 10/8/2010
This story is wonderful. I'm really curious as to what's going on behind the scenes that hasn't been revealed yet. Also, the interaction between Terra and Beast Boy is just adorable.

Am I correct in saying that Beast Boy and Terra knew each other before but that she's lost some of her memories? Is this story entirely AU or just at some point it branches away from the events in the show? Like, this is instead of "Things Change"?

Anyway, I absolutely adore this and I can't wait for the next update. Thank you for the great read!

-MT
AnonymousNavi chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
I can't believe, simply CANNOT believe no one has reviewed this yet. I glanced at it and saw your lack of love and knew I just had to show you how much I appreciate your fiction. Until recently I had been telling myself "Nah, I'll do it later..." Nooo. It must be done now.

It must be all the BBxT haters out there. I stumbled across your fic trying to get away from them. Beast Boy/Terra love is just so refreshing after hearing them bash dear Terra on DeviantART.

I really have taken a liking to your story. 8D I love the maturity you've given Beast Boy. I get to see this intelligent and skilled side of him that I've fallen in love with. Then, how protective he is of Terra is so adorably sweet.

I can't wait for the update!