Reviews for Islands in the Sky
T-tawny chapter 1 . 7/15
Very nice! I can't believe I'm 6 years late to the party.
crys chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Oh wow this was so adorable. I loved it. Both the concept and your writing. And yeah, this is definitely an underrepresented ship!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Beautiful! I loved it! Well written and great pacing. I loved how you showed the gradual growth of their affection!
Kate-Emma chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I love this. I just... I can't even form whole sentences now... just... loved it.
Elelith chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Cute, I was an Arhtur/Ariadne too but somehow right now, Robert/Ariadne is eating my mind out..Any chance for a continuation?
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Love, love, love this! I think this is a wonderful fanfic. I never thought of a Robert/Ariadne pairing, but now I really like them together. I love your writing style and you did such a great job with this. Keep up the awesome work!
mystripedskirt chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
This is so sweet! I cannot get enough of Robert/Ariadne these days.
cjhar chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
i absolutely love your robert/ariadne stories. Please, please write more of them.
Lorien Urbani chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I never even considered this pairing, but it's great. You make it great, possible and something that I actually want to happen. Great job on writing this pairing so well!

I'm glad you focused on Fischer and Ariadne. Fischer Jr. is a seriously neglected character, but he fascinates me and I like your portrayal of him, as well as of Ariadne.

What an interesting idea: dreams connecting people. It's a great philosophy, sort of mystical and mysterious; well executed on your part, and I kind of wish you could find someone perfect for yourself in your dreams. Fascinating. I feel that the connection between Ariadne and Fischer is strong and genuine, and I'm glad they really found each other in the end.

This was a truly delightful read for me. I also love your writing style. It's very smooth and becomes lyrical at times, a lovely combination.
o0FLAM3S0o chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Love it
mitzification chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Great work , its a sweet story ...can visualise robert just by reading this. Do continue ...
bluewingedkitty chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Aw! Kind of an off-kilter pairing, but you stuck Arthur in there so it's okay. ;)

Gah, I saw Inception today with some people who hadn't seen it yet. It was great, I could see them just slump over at the ending. You could tell some other people had come for a second or third time too because half the theater started cackling at the ending. The other half said "ARRGH!"

I also had a conversation with a bunch of random girls about how cute Joseph Gordon-Levitt (Arthur) is.

Back to topic: I could just imagine Ellen Page and Cillian Murphy (who has kind of amazing eyes) in this. It's so important with movie-fic to complement the director's work. And you've done a fabulous job. Characterization was spot on.

You're subscribing to the "Cobb never woke up" ending, I assume?

All in all, cute, fluffy and realistic, but not cloying. Great job and kudos for not going with the mainstream pairing!
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
That was so lovely! Thanks for posting. Enjoyed it very much.

-Ellie
Inari chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Yours is my favorite fic for this pairing. Really sweet! 3 Thanks for writing!
blue-eyed-cow chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Wow, this is awesome! Haha, I'm so glad I saw the movie so I could read this! It was great! Arthur's my favorite character )

You should write more Inception fics. You're good at them!

Awesome job!