Reviews for Firefly
BlackHeart96 chapter 22 . 7/14
I’m sorry someone was an asshole. Your story was amazing and I really enjoyed it. I hope you keep writing!
DestructionDarkness chapter 22 . 7/11
beautiful story, hope you get your emotions wiped clean about this someday, looking forward to reading your other story's soon.
Hey I3 ur story chapter 22 . 6/30
I'm glad I didn't do a sex scene. Just found yr story bc I'm binging on all the HP crossovers from any category I know and with avatar it just... Doesn't fit. So I'm happy u didn't do sex and thank you for it. I see you. Good luck with your plot bunnies and I'm you g to check out the rest of your stories.
Can you write a sequel for Firefly?
midnightsunfish chapter 22 . 6/13
This story was absolutely feeling awesome! The amount of detail you put into it, it was like I was watching a movie that's how clearly I could imagine it!
Rosa Scarsz Cruz chapter 22 . 6/11
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Skywroe chapter 22 . 5/31
I know you said you weren't going to finish it, but a huge part of me wishes you did. You wrote beautifully and I loved it all.
Innieminnie chapter 22 . 5/28
Oh man. I'd hate to get on your bad side xD. You'd chew me up and spit me out like nobodies business, and I'd only be regretful for making you mad lol.
Innieminnie chapter 8 . 5/28
Been so long since I've read, and s brings a tear to the eye
Innieminnie chapter 3 . 5/28
Reading this for the second time, I never noticed the ahem...anal tree thing n Poor Harry lol xD
This is like the Brits and the Aboriginals.
Al chapter 1 . 5/10
Woah! Great start!
LadyOfTheNightwing chapter 22 . 4/10
Hello!
I just wanted to take some time and say thank you for writing this. This work was amazing. Your writing is amazing. :)
Thank you for giving me the feelings. I actually cried in some parts, and made my husband look at me weird. ;) But seriously, thank you.

And thank you for the time of reading this!
~ Rae
The Ancient Phoenix chapter 22 . 4/2
Thank you for writing this story. I very much enjoyed it
Truth chapter 22 . 3/26
So let me get this right, to spite one asshat reader that sent you a pm we can’t even see to confirm you are going to fuck us all over out of getting a nice fluffy epilogue.
I really really love this fic, I like the Gaia/ewa angles and didn’t even mind the tiny hints of tasteful slash that made an appearance.
I really don’t like you basically telling all us happy loyal readers - fuck you this dick ruined my day so I’m going to deny all of you the happy ending this story deserves.
Either that or worse... your a lying bitch with writers block and blaming it on a pm demanding a sex scene no one can prove in order to get out of writing it.
Well at least you can say you didn’t ruin it with either pm dudes making you pissed off or the other leading to something less worthy than the rest.
2,619 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »