Reviews for Firefly
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 22 . 7/16
Thanks for writing and sharing your story it was amazing
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 9 . 7/15
This story is stunningly good. The emotion is so powerful
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 5 . 7/15
Great scenes powerful chapter
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 3 . 7/15
Great story I am loving reading it
The Katanna Twins chapter 22 . 7/7
As much as I'm disappointed I will say that I do understand why. I write for my own enjoyment as well and some people think they are entitled just because we decided to post what we write. I can't stand it either.

I did love this fic from the first paragraph. I was hooked as soon as I started reading, and that doesn't happened to me often. Sentence structure, proper grammar, and no spelling errors that I noticed. Very fluid witting style, and I loved it. Thanks for posting this! This is the first fic in this crossover I have found that I truly liked.

~Ryu
AddictedDucky chapter 22 . 7/7
Great story, it's just shame Harry had to grow up in height. I was really curius how he would handle Tsu when Harry's face is at his crotch x3
ninjacatblue chapter 22 . 7/4
I can never stop loving this story. It is so beautifully done, and masterfully written. I read it from time to time, and fall in love with it every time. Thank you for such a masterpiece.
The end was kind of mean but I enjoyed the actual story.
crimson blood king chapter 22 . 6/11
did the A-hole who caused the cancellation of your epilouge have a ff-tag.i really want to give them my 2 cents worth.
Yukatana chapter 22 . 6/7
Thank you for this extraordinary FF!
WriterGreenReads chapter 22 . 5/30
This was an amazing story and a delight to read.
misherukuro chapter 21 . 5/30
Very well written.
misherukuro chapter 9 . 5/30
This fic is such a beautiful read.
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 22 . 5/28
I am so sorry for what horrors you have been put through. No author deserves that. Readers need to understand that authors have lines they will not cross, and nothing said will change that.

I respect you more that you /don't/ write sex scenes. Its so rare to find these days.
ChelseasDeadSmile chapter 22 . 5/13
Please, if you ever get around to writing a sex scene and want to post this whole fic up where it'll be actually appreciated, post it to AO3. I don't know if you've heard of it or not, but you should definitely check it out.
2,582 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »