Reviews for Firefly
Conan02 chapter 22 . 12/1
Awesome work and great job sticking to your own ways it's your story and your decision *claps on the back
Thanks for the fic :)
Anx chapter 21 . 11/29
Loved this! Loved the characters and the voice, everything it was so good, one question what happened with N'deh and Grace? Did they figure it out to N'deh live? did he forgive Harry?

Any way great story, really loved it :)
Flying Dragonite chapter 5 . 11/15
"...he would ritually slaughter a child for a treacle tart." omg I laughed so hard at this. Love the story!
WereBunny87 chapter 22 . 11/15
I love this so much! Well done!
Love this story chapter 22 . 10/16
I swear this story made me cry so much,my cat now has another weird thing to think of me,crying and screaming at a "light box"
Rack chapter 3 . 10/15
This calls to me. I may actually have to break down and watch the movie.
The Laughing Willow chapter 22 . 9/20
Oh my god! I absolutely loved this story so much! But what I loved the most was by far your note at the end if the story, more power to you! If you don't wanna write something, don't write it, duh! Screw reader's demands
I love love love your story, I've actually read it before but I just had to come back and read it again and fall in love with it all over again
Danidollxx chapter 22 . 9/7
I liked the story but I would have liked to see them get together
MyCrystal chapter 22 . 8/28
I liked your story. Don't let some idiots take you down. They are just envious because they couldn't even if their life dependent on it write a story people would freely want to read.
kyella14 chapter 21 . 8/11
At first I thought you were saying Harry and Tsu'tey had sex 8 times in one go and I was like whoa, that stamina...
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 22 . 7/16
Thanks for writing and sharing your story it was amazing
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 9 . 7/15
This story is stunningly good. The emotion is so powerful
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 5 . 7/15
Great scenes powerful chapter
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 3 . 7/15
Great story I am loving reading it
2,593 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »