Reviews for destiny // Inertia Dawn
makopaulo chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
A godly fic as far as multicrossovers go, and still an amazing fic in it's own right.
TheSlain chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
Gotta say, the fight between the shapeshifter, who I'm still trying figure out the identity of, and Altair was well put together. I liked how you worked in the reference to the Catherdral from .Hack/Roots and .Hack/G.U.. On another note, spelling error 'Rouge' is spelled 'Rogue,' that particular error irritates me beyond all reason because it's so wide spread. I was unable to find any noticeable grammar errors, so keep up the good work there. I believe that's about it though...
Uraharaisgod chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
Pfft, love the second Omake, Shinji just has the most weirdest knowledge floating around his head, enough to convince a Berserker to murder innocent civilians rather than bother with him XP

By the way, I want my free cookie, the song is Silent Night, I would know it, I had to sing the damn thing IN GERMAN for a christmas concert, I know the lyrics like the back of my hand XP

And I was on the ball in predicted Guts would be Berserker. Still holding out to see Alucard come in, Casull and Jackal blazing as the Archer XP
Uraharaisgod chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
Hah, Altair was easy to recognise the moment he did the ring finger missing thing, the call sign of the Assasin. So I was part right on who Luvia's servant was, its not Haseo per say, but Ryou Misaki, Haseo's player who has also inherited other Player Accounts and can use them as well to represent himself. Still no idea who the other guy was.

Lancer:Ikari Shinji

Ryou Misaki, I'm guessing he is Rider, he has no range tactics or magics, has interchangeability and no berserk traits.

Mystery Black Swordsmen, imma go out on a limb and say this guy is Caster, yet one who is actually physically capable of fighting, alike to how EMIYA was a swordsman primarily yet an Archer in class.

So, going by that theory Archer and Berserker left, and Ilya has Berserker. Since we are using common day charecters, and they seem certain Berserker is the most powerful one there, yet they say he will only win so long as his sanity is robbed of him, so I'm going to predict Berserker will be Guts from (funnily enough) Berserk.

No idea about Archer though, maybe it will be Uryuu Ishida from Bleach if your going Archer, or you can throw a total curveball and bring in Alucard from Hellsing as a guns type Servant, you could have a field day making Noble Phantasms for him based off his Vampiric abilities.
Uraharaisgod chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
Heh, Saber is easy as all hell to figure out, has to be Lightning of FF-13. The black coated assasin...he's thrown me for a loop. My first thought was ol Sephiroth, but the magic is named differentley, and I think Shirou would have taken note that his sword was ridiculously long if it was him...hrm...never heard of a series using those spell names at all.

Been thinking over the other mystery servant too...and the only one I know that might fit (age, hair, armour, weapon) might be Haseo the Terror of Death from .hack...not certain though.

This Servant guessing game is quite fun XP
Uraharaisgod chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Wait up, modern culture references, mass crossover, the first guy is a Lancer with slim frame, not suited to battle really and weilds a Lance named Lancea Longini and goes Berserk...

Could that really be Ikari Shinji converted into a Servant and bestowed with EVA traits? Wow 0.0
Creepy Quiet Kid chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
Very, very interesting. Also badass during the fight scenes.
002219 chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
Ayaka Sajyou is a witch? Doesn't sound too far-fetched, considering the fact that she uses Formalcraft. Ah, the beauty of Shout Outs.
Acronymous chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
I wonder what will happen next and what this relates to

looking forward to the rest
AkaiNeko4 chapter 5 . 10/11/2012

Ahem. I've been hoping that this wasn't dead, and, like, lo and behold, it apparently isn't! Woot!

Loved the hell out of those first four chapters; they read very like the VN, and the humor and action were excellent. Also the characters (one complaint there: I was sad that Sakura got almost no attention). Like, all of them. Loving Shinji (who I think I'm shipping with Rin - how'd that happen?), Altair and Lightning, and I think I nerdgasmed when I read the classic "it was too big to be a sword" line. I thank God that you've gone with "snarky straight man" Shiro, who apparently has a habit of applying Rin's tsundere to his own thoughts, which is amazing. And Ciel - which is cool, 'cause teh Servant-level combatant is teamed with, technically, teh weakest Servant. And, y'know, Rin, who I love. And screw it, since I'm here, Taiga, Ilya and Luvia were great. Was Ayako in this yet? I don't think so, she should appear at some point. I'm probably forgetting lots of stuff - point is, this is totally great, and you should keep working on it, please.

Quick comment on this interlude: 'It' almost reads like an evil Nagato Yuki. Which is very weird. Looking way forward to more of this one!
Error Name not found chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
I love it, update soon!
SageofAges729 chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
I'm a little embarrassed that it took me so long to realize who Saber was. But now I do, and I go squee. And I also squee at Altair. This is going to be AWESOME.
SageofAges729 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Hm, in the first chapter/prologue... Shinji Ikari, Pilot of Eva-03 versus Haseo, Terror of Death! At least, that's what I'm guessing. _ Interesting so far, I'll go and read the rest!
Bloodhawk 248 chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
Oooh...Sounds really promising. That last line really got me. I'll be looking forward to the next chapters.
Ancestor's Dragon chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
Wow, haven't seen an update from you for a while. Well, this chapter was interesting to read, however short it was. Good job, I look forward to reading the next chapter.