Reviews for Sunrise Over Konoha
GaleSynch chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I hope you will write more of this pairing. :)
RougeAngleOfSatin chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I enjoyed the pretty descriptions and the fluffy 3 Fics for these two are hard to find, and good ones harder still. I won't go on but; love this.
The XIIIth Card chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Ah these two... I love these crazy kids :D

I like the way you don't idealise Hashirama. While I'm sure he was a very nice guy, a lot of people forget that he's also a ninja. He murders people for a living. He may not like it, but he'll do it anyway.

And the image of Madara trying to smack him one? How romantic *cough cough* :)
PikaCheeka chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Great vignette here! Good fic of this pairing is rare, yet you've managed to capture (what I believe to be) their relationship almost perfectly here. I won't ramble on but I must say I loved it. D
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWE ITS SO CUTE BUT SO SAD AT THE SAME TIME
MajselajseL chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful! Fave! ;3
xJasmine chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
So I've been reading this fic for a long time now, a few times over. You call these adjectives ridiculous? What are you, insane? xD

Watch as I add all of these words to my vocabulary! :D The adjectives and the rest of the fic are wonderful. You've managed to stretch out a seemingly insignificant point in time to something much greater, touching upon both past and oh-so-tragic future.

"The idolizers of history got it wrong, in the end; Hashirama is not Mercy; he is Justice; for his clan, for the village, for the world. He can be kind, yes, but he is still Justice. And Justice is nothing without a sword in its hand."

Oh my god, this just screams Hashirama. It smells like him, it feels like him, it tastes like him. Your 'haphazard psychology' is nothing less than brilliant, and to my opinion: spot on.

"But the best thing he has ever seen, the best of all things, better even than sunrise over Konoha, is the sight of the proud, beautiful creature in his bed, made temperate by sleep and gilded by the growing light."

Madara is truly a sleeping beast. My heart melted when I read that last sentence, knowing that this peace will not last. ): -sigh- The HashiMada relationship is so damn tragic and so damn beautiful.

I hope to see more of your brilliant work in the future! )

-Jasmine
candyshow chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
this is really cute ther must be more of them..

and your discreption to hashirama feeling's is really amazing..