Reviews for To Sleep, Perchance to Dream
Friend to All chapter 14 . 3/21/2012
This is along the lines of what I believe might of happened after the movie. I really enjoy this story and hope you continue soon. The imagery and the development of the relationships is fantastic.
tracysgate chapter 14 . 9/8/2011
hi hope your hand is ok. love this story and was just wondering if you had any more comming soon?
7gifts chapter 14 . 8/7/2011
This is gripping stuff, read all 14 chapters in one go, looking forward to future chapters.
MrEnahpollec chapter 14 . 7/10/2011
What a beautiful story! Please continue! Update soon!
VivianeAeryn chapter 14 . 6/23/2011
This hitting all the right spots and I love your interactions between A/C and I hope you continue this.
Harpiebird chapter 14 . 4/25/2011
this is amazing so far and I can't wait to see what happens next!
Hefeweizen chapter 14 . 2/21/2011
Ariadne's past and the big reveal really packed a punch. I love the relationships that you're building between everybody, especially the moment of understanding between Sabine and Ariadne. Your last three sentences about Mal are so poignant. It seems like a lot of writers who do Ariadne/ Cobb don't treat Mal in a sympathetic light, but you're dealing with Ariadne and Cobb's losses in a very sensitive way. Great work :)
immyownsuperman chapter 14 . 2/21/2011
I need more now This story is so amazing I loveeee it! (:
Vashti chapter 13 . 2/21/2011
I actually forgot just how intense this chapter was. And while I genuinely liked the original version of this chapter, the changes you made are, I think, truer to who and where Ari and Cobb are. Truly, you're grasp of the characters is fantastic. This story wouldn't work if it weren't so. While I love Sabine and Miles, and the interactions all the chars have with each other, it's Ari and Cobb who really drive this story.

Also, having read the next chapter (if unofficially), I think the carry-over from one to the other is really, truly well done.
EHfan chapter 14 . 2/20/2011
Seriously excellent chapter. This one is a great example of what I like about your work. Yes, we could figure out that Ari's problems stemmed from the death of her parents -the foreshawdowing was there in the previous chapters. But I never expected the situations you created. It was moving and sad and so very right for these characters. This isn't to say that your writing is predictable, far from it. Just that you set up situations so well that when we finally read them, there are totally right and make perfect sense.
Glee Plane chapter 14 . 2/20/2011
Absolutely fantastic chapter! Ariadne's back story was very well-written. I look forward to what's next!
LinNicole chapter 14 . 2/20/2011
Wow, amazing chapter. It was totally worth the wait. I'm glad to see we've gotten progress not only in Ariadne's problem but also in her and Dom's relationship. Lovely job.

Take care of your hand!
Lobsters forever chapter 14 . 2/20/2011
This was wonderful. I love Ariadne's back story! Really intelligent! Please continue asap!
Sarakej chapter 14 . 2/20/2011
Thank you sooooo much for updating :) ... I reread the story over and over again because it really is a special one ...
Larushka Evanovich chapter 14 . 2/19/2011
This chapter was well worth the wait. I'm glad they finally got to the bottom of Ari's issues, and my heart broke for her when I realized what they were.

This is a brilliant story, and I'm sad that we're getting close to the end!