Reviews for Rules for the Tiggular Household
EmeraldAngelofDarkness chapter 1 . 5/12
Just so you know this is like my favorite list out there... and it's so true
arabmorgan chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
I would pick a favourite line but I think it's every line. This is absolutely wonderful and just so, so Elphaba.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
LOL! So funny!
adglkadjfgklajdfkl chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
HAHAHA! Oh, Oz, this was hilarious!
Ultimate Queen of Cliffies chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Gheheheheheh. This is awesome. My personal favourite is 'Putting various assortments of bugs and worms in your sister's bed does not count as 'helping what might be mute Animals rejoin society'.' Made me laugh so hard. Second are probably the one's about Fiyero's orientation. Skipped down the YBR with two other male creatures... xD You just made my day.
LiveLifeWriter chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I'm dying of laughter (no really :-) )
musicgal3 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
LOL! This is absolutely fantastic! So hilarious; I'd like to be able to tell you which one is my favourite, but, in truth, they're all more than worthy of that honour! Love it. :D
WickedBrony chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I'll write a longer reveiw when I stop laughing. This could take awhile. Very, Very funny.
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
My friend is giving me serious reality check looks because I keep laughing so hard after reading each rule! A wonderfully funny fic!

Bubble
Galadh chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
"Mum, are you unwell? You look a little green." Have to admit, I laughed. A lot. That brightened my morning, thank you (There you go, Review Whore ;-P)
twilightslittleangel chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
thats hilarious! i'm trying not to attrat attention from my grandparents (visitin' them) and its just TOO FUNNY! wait, does that even exsist?
lemon1110 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
xIrelandx chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I would very much like to insist that you continue this
Broadway Babe WA chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Hahaha nice! I loved the bottom for the ending! I find these kinda lists funny...
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
That was brilliant! Instant fave! : )
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »