Reviews for Predators in Afghanistan
Cosmic Horror chapter 14 . 7/31/2015
I love the uncharacteristic happy ending. I don't think that an organisation with a 'No Witnesses' policy would be willing to pick up sole survivors, but maybe it helps to be done with Predators.

-Perfect Carnage
Xantalos chapter 14 . 4/17/2013
Very nice! This is one of the better Predator fanfics I've seen out there, and though I may grumble a bit about it following the standard Predator formula and the Predators being do inept in melee combat against main characters, it was pretty good to read. Thank you for posting!
Brandon Vortex chapter 14 . 8/24/2012
wow dutch sheffer and weyland yutani conspiracy...now thats you dont see everyday
of course that this is awsome story!
Josef Engle chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Ello'

if only sigh this is just what the afghani's need to clean out their headgear LOL nice creative work.

J
Hat O' Doom chapter 14 . 12/4/2010
Just finished reading it. Great story!
Hat O' Doom chapter 7 . 12/2/2010
Hooooly shit! This story is pure awesome. I'm already half way done but I don't want it to end...Well I guess I will have to finish it tomorrow.
GrayHuntress chapter 14 . 10/9/2010
Execellent action! Really intrigued by the ending scene and looking forward to more.
SomeGuyOverHere chapter 14 . 10/7/2010
Holy Shit! Without a doubt one of the absolute best fanfics ever written in the history of Predator fanfics. That was an absolute wonderful way to end the series! I loved it from start to finish. It had a few flaws in my opinion but they were barely there. Five stars! I'd put more but the scale doesn't go any higher.
GrayHuntress chapter 13 . 10/3/2010
Yea! Great action. I loved the pred chuckling at Charles' question. Very brave oomans.
Spartan067 chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
With all seriousness: this is good. You have the guns, action, and diversity right to

make this fanfiction worthy of being a predator film.
GrayHuntress chapter 11 . 9/26/2010
Its good, but the foreplay is lasting a little too long for moi . . .
GrayHuntress chapter 10 . 9/22/2010
Love the continued build-up hope it is leading to some real surprises. I just love it when I can't figure out a story ahead of time. Looking forward to more (this was such a short chapter - pouting . . .)
GrayHuntress chapter 9 . 9/17/2010
Wow, the shit just deepened. Looking forward to more. . .
GrayHuntress chapter 7 . 9/10/2010
great cliffhanger. I enjoyed the LAPD reference to Pred II in the beginning. Please keep going . . .
PhelpsHaven chapter 6 . 9/9/2010
Great story so far. Subscribed.

P.S. Did you know the word "Portnoy" translates as Tailor in Russian?