Reviews for Two Years Later
MetMC chapter 6 . 4/20
Please Continue the story! it's an Excellent story!
GoldenDragonLol chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Update! Please! This is sooo good! You made Nakoma and Thomas' personality conflict which is excellent. Hope you continue! :)
ManfredsAwesomeAdmin95 chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
Hehe, new reader, here
Anyway, I loved it! You really captured Thomas's and Powhatan's personalities perfectly
Looking forward to more
Zahara chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
Please please please continue, this story is great! :) I love it please write more!

Thank you!
Zahara
JoeySh chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
please continue! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
moving too slow.
Disney fan88 chapter 6 . 11/22/2012
Wow I just read this whole story ans was hoping someone would do a story for these two! They had small roles in the movie but u are doing a great job with them! Please update soon I can't wait for the next chapter. PS I felt that Pocahontas should have ended up with John Smith also.
SunRise19 chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
Great chapter! Was so glad to see this! Very interesting twist about Nakoma's dreams! Neat! Looking forward to more!
doglover500 chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
Please continue it's really good and I want u to continue and I want to find out if Nakoma will end up liking Thomas I have to find out please continue. ASAP CONTINUE PLEASE
Leviathan of the Sea chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
I just recently watched Pocahontas and had this strange urge to read a Nakoma/ Thomas fanfic. Hope you update soon!
Nelli-5 chapter 5 . 6/26/2012
Loved the letter! That's awesome we had similar ideas about it! :)

I really hope Nakoma finally begins to put her harsh feelings toward Thomas aside. At the end of the letter, Pocahontas says "we will meet again soon". A visit from Pocahontas? :D Still loving the story!
callenlover1031 chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
Aww, this is such a cute story so far. And I love how you had Pocahontas go back to John Smith instead of John Rolfe... regardless of historical accuracy or not. I myself LOVE John Smith lol Just one thing I am confused on... do you plan on having Nakoma and Thomas get together or something even though she is married? From the story, that is the impression I'm getting.

But very nice job so far.
Nelli-5 chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
Thanks for another chapter! I love the idea of them meeting up with each other. I'm anticipating what will happen when she actually agrees to talk. As for the letter, maybe Pocahontas sees something with Thomas and Nakoma. And even if she doesn't put it bluntly in the letter, she hints at it. Maybe since she knows Nakoma so well, she figures that Nakoma would react negatively towards Thomas, and as her best friend she encourages forgiveness in the letter, just like her father. Would Nakoma listen to her best friend if no one else? Just some crazy thoughts... :)
forgottenfoxes chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
I just watched Pocahontas again this night and so naturally I went to find some fanfiction. The whole time I thought that Nakoma and Thomas would be a great pairing. So far I love this story, I can't wait for another chapter to come.
SunRise19 chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
I really liked this chapter! Yeah, John Rolfe kinda sucks so her being with Smith would be awesome! :) I agree with you on the second movie. As for Pocahontas's letter, I think you should write what she says to Nakoma or Powhatan..I think it would be interesting! I really wonder what will happen next and where you will take this story. Awesome job I'm glad you didn't give up on it! :)