Reviews for A Nice Guy
aaawwwwwwww so cute
Lillianne Matake chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Lovely :)
mfmp chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Cool! Love this story. I really like this pairing and this story is marvelous! I adored it. D
Sassafras chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
omg profesor you're so cute :3
Kimarys Adriana chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
this makes me change my whole opinion of her. I really like it
Toni America chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This is actually really amazing! Like really amazing! Lol. Everything's so true to character, while the inner dialogue is right on point. I'm sad the ending wasn't happier, but I love the bittersweetness of the ending. It's true to life and true to the series. It was just so appropriate. Oddly it takes Sedusa to another level for me. I respect her character even if it is an archtype. Love, love this story! You should consider writing another- you do the pairing justice.
Queen of Spiritual chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I don't think it was the Professor's character to be in love with Sedusa. I do remember her too. If you ever wrote a fic about those two marrying each other, the Girls better watch out.
TitanNegro chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I can TOTALY read a fic about them,you write it so made me fell bittersweet.
HufflepuffIrisJoyce10 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Please make more chapters for this story
Amaranth chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
sad and true...so, so true.
Prince Lutin chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I am watching "Mommy Fearest" right now, and I always wondered what Professor and Sedusa/Ima did on their date. I like this interpretation of it! :)

BTW, "Mommy Fearest" is one of my favorite PPG episodes.
SithKnight-Galen chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
So much potential that could have been worked with in the series if the episodes could have been longer than 15-30 minutes and some plot lines could be carried over for more than a single episode. It would have been interesting if Sedusa had actually had time to get herself immersed into the Utonium household (as well as all the emotional attachments that that would entail) instead of just a quick snow job.
ppg reader chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Beautifully written. I never gave much thought about this pairing but you did it very well.
shortygirl333 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Awww... That is so different for her, reading something like this... Bittersweet job. :)
Somewei chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I've said it over at Lj and I will say it here - this story is fantastic. Seeing the Professor and Sedusa's date through this light certainly brings perspective to a couple one doesn't usually think about. It feeds my inner Sedusa/Professor fan. Awesome job - as usual, sbj.