Reviews for Hide
moviemom44 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Just wanted to give you a link to respond to my questions in my previous review. Somehow my first one got posted as 'anonymous' or at least without my pen name attached to it.

Previous review reads as follows:

This was terrific. I love the double meaning of 'hide'. Very subtle, but very powerful imagery. I'm a relative newbie to the SPN world, having stumbled upon it in syndication on TNT somewhere during the third or fourth season, I think. Since then, it's started over again with Season 1, so I'm almost caught up on all the canon. Along the way, of course, I met Sarah and just loved her immensely. So brave. So beautiful. So perfect for Sam. Did you make her a hunter for this lovely little drabble - she certainly could be; she's more than got the cojones for the job - or did TPTB write her that way in future episodes? Just this once, spoilers will be appreciated. Oh, and what is an 'E/O challenge' and where do I find it?

Peace,

Wendie

P.S. LOVE the avatar!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2010

Peace,

Wendie

P.S. LOVE the avatar!
future mrs.wayland chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Aww! I LOVE this! Sam/Sarah are my favorite Supernatural couple ever!
Mad Server chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I heart this.
DeanCasLover22 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
That was great. Always loved Sam and Sarah together.
BeachDreamer chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
As soon as I read the blurb you wrote for this one in my email (author alert :D) I knew it was Sam/Sarah and I did a little happy dance! Two stories featuring that amazing pairing from you in one week. Yay! I would be thrilled if TPTB would bring her back this season...how amazing would *that* be? I mean...ahem. Sorry.

As for my review...*applause* Love it. Love their dynamic. Love that you worked in a little game of "I'll show you mine since you showed me yours". The whole thing was so sweet and moving in it's simplicity. Just two people who love and understand each other showing that love and support in the best way they know how. Beautiful:)
SassyLilPanda chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Oh I loved this so much. I absolutely love Sam and Sarah together and particularly enjoyed reading this. What a wonderful little drabble! So much said in so few words too. I could really feel their love for each other in this.