Reviews for Land of the Living
ravenlakes chapter 10 . 2/24
I loved this. I think its on of the best i've read, it's sad it's not finished.
nobodez chapter 10 . 7/19/2014
Damnit, two years! This will never get updated, but it's one hell of a ride to get here.
thelifeeater chapter 10 . 7/9/2014
I just found this story thanks to Scaryrobots and I have to say your entire series is by far one of the best I've read. Thank you for writing and I do hope for more.
Luke777 chapter 10 . 7/8/2014
That was again a story of quite epic dimensions. With extremely detailed descriptions you've really managed to set the mood.

Also, it was very original and contained ideas I haven't read in any other TSCC fanfics.

I've noticed that you didn't give the story the "completed" tag, but after two years, I don't think you're still going to post any more updates. However, I'm glad that you've stopped at a point where the story has reached some conclusion, only leaving some open ends, that one can also leave to the reader's imagination (like Derek's evolution).

Good work!
astrop chapter 10 . 7/5/2014
i just gotta say that this story is amazing.

i do hope it's continued eventually.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/18/2013
please, for the love of all things holy, update soon. i need this so much.
blasteddead chapter 10 . 8/29/2013
wow... this is so great. it's one of the best stories i've read.
R.Roman chapter 10 . 8/12/2013
This was EPIC! Please continue writing, and finish this story, like you promised. From Russia with love ;)
zert chapter 10 . 5/16/2013
I registered this account to tell you that I really loved this series you write and wanted to ask if there was any chance we'll see more?
the brown cow chapter 10 . 3/15/2013
Update?
xxvoxx chapter 10 . 3/1/2013
this is great
lithiummessiah chapter 10 . 3/1/2013
I love your story. I sat down today and read all the stories and this one blew me away. Love how you write John and Cameron. It makes me happy. :)
yetikiller chapter 10 . 3/1/2013
I haven't been able to read anything in a while so it's nice to sit down and read this. The chapter was wonderful. :)
biaslord chapter 10 . 12/13/2012
I truly loved all three of these stories. Your writing is fantastic! I loved how you've written and development John and Cameron's relationship. Their daughter is so nice I love the idea of them having a baby girl. Thank you for writing this!
amy chapter 10 . 12/3/2012
I love this story and the other parts so much. The way you write John and Cameron is so wonderful.