Reviews for Land of the Living
Taalar chapter 10 . 7/9
enjoyed all 3 parts. :) You are aenjoyed all 3 parts. :) You are a good writer and I am sad this was the end. good writer and I am sad this was the end.
blown away chapter 10 . 2/19
really? this can't be it.
is this story dead forever? it's so sad that there's no finale... just like the show.
bossyman15 chapter 10 . 1/18
Love this story! I hope you are still able to update the story one day.
keithallen chapter 10 . 4/18/2016
That was an outstanding and wonderfully original and interesting take on TSC!.
I did read the Fuzzy Dice stories, this was like topping on the cake. PLenty of action some humor and ell thought out scenes. Bravo!
midnightscar17 chapter 10 . 1/25/2016
Can you please update this story
Guest chapter 10 . 11/8/2015
Awesome story!
pyc97 chapter 10 . 11/4/2015
Is this the ending? I loveee this story but i felt like its still not complete yet. Its been almost 3 years now, did u abandon this story?
Guest chapter 10 . 4/16/2015
OMG did you really just leave it here? i'm gonna go die now...
ravenlakes chapter 10 . 2/24/2015
I loved this. I think its on of the best i've read, it's sad it's not finished.
nobodez chapter 10 . 7/19/2014
Damnit, two years! This will never get updated, but it's one hell of a ride to get here.
thelifeeater chapter 10 . 7/9/2014
I just found this story thanks to Scaryrobots and I have to say your entire series is by far one of the best I've read. Thank you for writing and I do hope for more.
Luke777 chapter 10 . 7/8/2014
That was again a story of quite epic dimensions. With extremely detailed descriptions you've really managed to set the mood.

Also, it was very original and contained ideas I haven't read in any other TSCC fanfics.

I've noticed that you didn't give the story the "completed" tag, but after two years, I don't think you're still going to post any more updates. However, I'm glad that you've stopped at a point where the story has reached some conclusion, only leaving some open ends, that one can also leave to the reader's imagination (like Derek's evolution).

Good work!
astrop chapter 10 . 7/5/2014
i just gotta say that this story is amazing.

i do hope it's continued eventually.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/18/2013
please, for the love of all things holy, update soon. i need this so much.