Reviews for Land of the Living
Sylva Dax chapter 10 . 1/21
I hope you return to finish this. Great story!
Sylva Dax chapter 9 . 1/21
Geez, what a way to discover your mom isn't must good at baking cookies!

I had forgotten about Daniel being the old man they went to inn the other story. So he's been searching for them all this time.
Sylva Dax chapter 8 . 1/21
I'm hoping that Water Delivery Guy didn't kill Derek this time.
Sylva Dax chapter 7 . 1/21
A whole town of converted people? Scary.

Now that Sarah and Cameron haven freed Charlie I hope he'll be able to help them
Sylva Dax chapter 6 . 1/20
I really don't think we're in Kansas anymore! Stepford, maybe. Isn't that what the Engineer believed would be ideal?
Sylva Dax chapter 5 . 1/20
The monster is Charlie? I assume that he has been protecting Sarah by killing those people and the dead terminator.

Has Alison's half brother tried to duplicate Skynet's project that ultimately resulted in Cameron and little Sarah?
Sylva Dax chapter 4 . 1/20
Derek?! I was so not expecting that. What makes Redwood so special that a major metal operation is gong down other than the Connors? Gray took a sample of Sarah's blood?

Why do I keep wondering about a certain Engineer?
Sylva Dax chapter 3 . 1/20
I'm afraid to turn the digital page, but I must!
Sylva Dax chapter 2 . 1/20
No coincidence here! This Gray fellow interested in Sarah. Gray, really? Now here comes The Water Delivery Guys? I'm glad to know John and Cameron haven't grown rusty.

Please don't let Sarah take after her late Arctic bound aunt!
Sylva Dax chapter 1 . 1/20
What the heck is going on? Please don't let it be Sarah!
Taalar chapter 10 . 7/9/2017
enjoyed all 3 parts. :) You are aenjoyed all 3 parts. :) You are a good writer and I am sad this was the end. good writer and I am sad this was the end.
blown away chapter 10 . 2/19/2017
really? this can't be it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2017
is this story dead forever? it's so sad that there's no finale... just like the show.
bossyman15 chapter 10 . 1/18/2017
Love this story! I hope you are still able to update the story one day.
keithallen chapter 10 . 4/18/2016
That was an outstanding and wonderfully original and interesting take on TSC!.
I did read the Fuzzy Dice stories, this was like topping on the cake. PLenty of action some humor and ell thought out scenes. Bravo!