Reviews for Sarah Versus The Flashbacks
phathead01 chapter 17 . 4/24/2014
This is an excellent trip down memory lane and although you say you're not good at writing fluff, I wholeheartedly disagree with you. You have done a great service with this story line!
Dsn246 chapter 17 . 1/15/2014
Nice way to casually read through Sarah and Chuck's relationship! Maybe some new chapters worked in the fact they are married now? or you can do a reversal and explore writing how Chuck would get Sarah to regain her memories post season 5? Thanks for the great read!
dullLogic chapter 17 . 12/28/2013
Awesome! Chuck is most definitely the greatest spy drama ever!
niallmccfanfic chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
After seeing this is completed, I'm sorry I came in at the end. Some more events from Sarahs Pov would have been good like the following

1. When Chuck destroyed her souffle in Series 1
2. her re-action when chuck asked her on their real first date in Series 2
3. Chucks rescue of Sarah from Shaw in Paris in series three

can't have everything I suppose. Any chance of a sequel with John caseys pov on some of the events e.g. his initial take on when Sarah and he thought Chuck was stuck in the Nerd herder when the bomb went off in Series 2
Jessicalovefun chapter 17 . 6/30/2013
Amazing :D
Hotski chapter 17 . 3/4/2012
All I can say is thank you for all the flashbacks.

So damn wonderful to read this, like the other storys you've written.
fghjklgsd chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
Wow. I just found this story and read it all at once. It was amazing. I think you captured the escence of every character so well and I could definitely see this happening on the show. I especially loved the Casey-Sarah bonding moment, and the ending was just great. Really good story, thank you for such an entertaining read :)
spcr71 chapter 17 . 2/10/2011
I just found your story and what a find it was. It truly made my day. I always enjoy Sarah's point of view stories. The show tells you almost every thought that chuck has and almost none of Sarah's. I thought everything you covered was really well done. The only part I missed was the whole "Sam" thing. Other then that one small disappointment, it was a great story. Thanks for writing and sharing it.
NickyR chapter 17 . 9/12/2010
will look out for the new story, I am glad that things turned out well for chuck/sarah, and everyone knows casey is a sugar bear!
NickyR chapter 16 . 9/12/2010
wow, this chapter was amazing. He woke up and I have to say that you used one of my favorite lines "shut up and kiss me" perfectly. I cant wait for them to get back to being together!
AgentCharlesCarmichael chapter 17 . 9/12/2010
AWESOME! Great job at writing the fluff!
Stradivarium chapter 17 . 9/12/2010
This story is amazing. I am certainly looking forward to reading more of your works. :)
Gladius Grim chapter 17 . 9/12/2010
Thank you for a great story, I can't wait to read your next story.

Chuck always places Sarah's safety before his own. It was a great ending to a great story.
Notactiveanymore112 chapter 17 . 9/12/2010
Great job with this one! The last part was really funny! Can't wait for your next story
Gladius Grim chapter 16 . 9/11/2010
The story has been awesome. The flashbacks and scenes of Sarah and Chuck and present day scenes of Sarah and Co. have been enlightening and dramatic in the great way that illustrated hope, fear, determination, sadness, and love. This chapter with Sarah's hope for forgiveness while her relief at his return and need to kiss, touch, hear his voice and confess her sins. It's great how he understands the need for him to know he was always the one that her fears had led her to not admit until later how much she had always loved him. He had his own sins and he would not judge her but he did tell he did forgive, understand and loved her more than anything.

I hate to see this story end but I know it will eventually end in ten or more chapters (wishful wink) but enjoyed it and that enjoyment keeps growing!

Thank you yes I do enjoy every chapter and affection keeps growing for it and the characters