Reviews for Feel the Pulse
Renn chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
A really nice idea and I love how you carried it. :)
Astrum Ululatum chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
This was amazing, so brilliant and well done! I loved it!
Lauren James chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Lovely story! Well done!
Handful of Silence chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Awesome. I don't think there are many other words to describe how well structured and well written this was, so I'm not even going to try. ...Just awesome :-)
Beautiful Feather chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I'm kinda annoyed that your story only has 13 reviews. Your work deserves more than that. Loved it, the steps through time were excellently done and made it really interesting.

B.F.
Toxyy chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
This story was so beautiful 3 And I'm so happy that it didn't end with that someone (Eames or Arthur) died.

Usually when I read a life-fic they always end with the /end/ and that just makes me bawl my eyes out xD
Jordiekkthxbai chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
This is really really cute and well done.

The circular narrative was fab and gosh these two are cute.

Loved it :3
cassie89 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Beautiful. Perfect. I'm loving the story to pieces, Bravo.
Alhendra chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
This was absolutely lovely!
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
awwwww. that was so sweet :) i loved it!
Not All Tears Are An Evil chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
love Love LOVE it!
Kait chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
This was beautiful! So many different dimensions of emotion in love, loss, happiness and sadness. Fantastic!

So lovely to see Phillipa and James grow up as Arthur and Eames' relationship develops.

Great work!
shadowtrickster93 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
this story is too adorable for words. :)
Kobato00 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
this is a great story!

I love the slow development that you give the two of them at the same time as Dom's children grow

two thumps up D
JayElEl chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
This story just made me feel warm and happy :) You're a lovely writter, and stuck well to character which I admire. But, my only issue, was that it didn't seem to me like the different sections flowed properly or logically between one another. Each part alone was beautiful/brilliant/funny/emotion envoking, but it didn't seem right as a whole. Maybe there needed to be more to the story inbetween or a stronger connection.. I dont know.

Overall though, I loved it :)