Reviews for First Impressions
KrisShannon chapter 10 . 3/10/2013
This was a great story. I love the developing relationship between Gibbs, Alyssa and Gracie. The spider incident was hilarious. Alyssa is slowly coming around, albeit at the expense of her bottom. Being Gibbs' child does not afford you much room for mischief. I am really enjoying the 'New Beginning' series. I am continuing to read the others. I hope you come up with more in the future. Wonderful job!
Kailey-Marie chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
great story so far i like the word muchly. might have to start using it. lol
Emelada chapter 10 . 5/24/2011
You are an excellent author, who is very proficent at adding humor to the appreciated.
carlacipo chapter 10 . 3/1/2011
I like the story. You portray the characters very well. Can't wait to read more
McHobbit chapter 5 . 12/8/2010
I like how you made Gibbs handle this. Alyssa absolutely deserved that spanking and I was just about to say that a spanking would be too harsh for Gracie in that case. But the corner time was a good idea. I'll finish reading this one and the read the next in the series. I'm very glad you continued to write about Gibbs, Alyssa and Grace.
ciny15 chapter 9 . 11/8/2010
I love your stories! I was wonding is you'd like it start a Roleplay site with me?
pjr59 chapter 10 . 10/9/2010
I loved this one hadnt read your stories before sorry read the Princess one first then started reading the other This one had me laughing so much it was great. For such a young writer your stories are very believeable. Keep up the writing. Oh could you write a Abby/GIbbs story or have Abby and Gibbs come togeter with the girls cause Gracie is so much like Abs already it would fun to see how 2 in the same house hold and how Gibbs and As handle it. Please please please
wandamarie chapter 10 . 10/8/2010
the next story sounds good thanks
Meilea2010 chapter 10 . 10/8/2010
wandamarie chapter 9 . 10/4/2010
it was a good one
Megs246 chapter 9 . 10/4/2010
As always another great chapter. I love Alyssa and Gibbs.
gaben chapter 9 . 10/4/2010
Just absoloutly Precious. Though I would have really liked to see gibbs have a go at the talk. i tried to have one with my son once. i got the Stop,Hand in my face and the YOURE Grosing me out!Though the best gibbs approach"... I told you he was my boyfriend."

"No, he's not. You thought he was, but you were mistaken."... I'm trying that one!

Another story soon please. What about a grace centred zoom in on her enviromentaly friendly do you think Gibbs may handle an organised sit in at the school cafe. or Alyssa response to all her make-up being thrown out based on animal rights a household!
Lajoci chapter 9 . 10/4/2010
LOL, the "birds and the bees" discussion was classic! Love the feel of the story.
Kat A. Fonell chapter 9 . 10/4/2010
love it
LyssLovesShules33 chapter 9 . 10/4/2010
This chapter was hilarious, too funny! Loved it! UDS!