Reviews for Time Changes Everything
ASianSuccessor2012 chapter 14 . 3/27/2013
This was an amazing, excellent story. One of The BEST I have read so far in the Wicked category...You kept me reading this and honestly, I love how the realism of time changing affects the characters in the storyline, especially Glinda's reunion with Elphie ;) You got me captivated! I hope you come up with a sequel one day. As always, wonderful job with the story.
P.S. Lilla was a great addition to the story, as she was just adorable and looks to Glinda as a role model and maybe even...a mom.
Cheers!
bravenclawesome chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
This is officially my favourite Wicked fic. Keep writing! If you have the time, I would appreciate it if you took a look at my stories too. Thanks!
PurpleReader29 chapter 14 . 1/1/2012
There are four woopie cushions hidden throughout the house! LOL! I was luaghing thoughout this chapter. Thanks for the wild, happy ride with the wrinkle family.
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 14 . 12/31/2011
I LOVED THIS STORY! It was amazing! Wonderful work!

Bubble
Anna Marie Raven chapter 14 . 12/29/2011
Is the man she gIves the coffee to named Alfredo... Aldorisio..? And does she inevitable completely forget about him in favour of one Randy Man?
Dottiecat chapter 14 . 12/29/2011
Fun, fun additions to the entire theme. Can't wait for you to get it together and do the overall edit of the entire book.
Anna Marie Raven chapter 13 . 12/25/2011
Aaaahh, I've just finished reading this story the whole way through (sans epilogue), and I'm really very sorry that I haven't left reviews after each chapter, but I really couldn't stop myself from reading the story! This was so well done, so exciting and heart-wrenching, and I just wanted to say congratulations, and I can't wait for the epilogue!
NerdiGirl chapter 13 . 8/25/2011
Epilouge! Epilouge! Epilouge! I love this story! My parents kept yelling at me because I wouldn't stop reading. Marvelous story, amazing plot, the characters are so well defined, its AWESOME!
romcat chapter 13 . 8/22/2011
Gotta Love a Green Button! :)

And a very clever story. Thanks for, it seems appropriate to say, the journey. I've enjoyed the ride, from tension and anger to relief and joy.

Give yourself a really good pat on the back, you sure deserve it!

Blessings,

Gareth
Dottiecat chapter 13 . 8/21/2011
It took one week shy of a year to get us to this point. And even though we have an ending/new beginning, it is still in a way a cliffhanger. Now that we've seen who survives and how, I am so glad you are going to provide an epilogue to tell us more of "Kansas". Sorry for the vagueness, but didn't want to put specific SPOILERS
kym667103 chapter 13 . 8/20/2011
I love that they live in Colorado. We do have the bluest skies and 300 days of sunshine a year!
Sarah chapter 12 . 7/11/2011
This is an amazing story... Please finish it!
CurlyHairedGirl chapter 12 . 6/19/2011
I CANNOT believe you left it there! Evil evil cliffhanger!
Wickedly Caskett chapter 12 . 6/18/2011
Hey a friend recommended this story to me, and so far I love it!

I mean, I never personally liked the return to oz stories, but I like this one. The pain just pulls at my heart though. I guess pain always has.

Can't wait to continue! Come on, you have to make it! D:

Wicked Elphaba Fan