Reviews for To Be a Vessel
Tobiramamara chapter 5 . 3/14
Great story! Nice perspective on the brothers
. Love tobirama :)
beemera chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
This... this is amazing. I loved every moment of it :)
Shatterstar408 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Thanks for Gaying up Hashirama. Although I did enjoy your writing and take on the back story of Mito. You gave more depth to her than the Manga and Anime did.
OMGOMG1 chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
This was really good! keep writing please! (-)
wind scarlett chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
It's sweet beyond imagination, yet bitter in a way. Well, the adultery was awful, but it somehow fine, since Tobi was oh so much hotter than the sun, ahahahahahahaha. I enjoy reading this, thank you so much
SociallyUnacceptableCat chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I don't really know what to say, so; I love the Mito POV.
A Deathless Song chapter 5 . 3/2/2012
Oh. My. God.

This blew me away. Seriously. The emotion, the intrigue, the strange, poignant bonds between Tobirama/Mito/Hashirama/Madara. It's also plausible, really; it explains how Tsunade never inherited the mokuton, why Tobirama never married. And the characterization was, frankly, fantastic. I love your portrayal of Mito and the personalities of the Senju brothers. This is definitely one of my favorite fics. Thanks so much for writing it, it was awesome. n_n
RougeAngleOfSatin chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
"What am I living for?"

Oh that's heartwrenching. I do love this interpretation of Hashirama, he is human enough, but with enough tempered steel to him to make his position believable. Too many people go over the top with making him nice, and forget that he's a ninja.
RougeAngleOfSatin chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
I'm revisiting your fics, and I still love this. I would like to say that for some reason, you are the only author ever who can shorten Hashirama and Tobirama's names without making me cringe.
Necessary Chocolate chapter 5 . 6/28/2011
Okay, I don't review too often, but I have to say I absolutely love this.

It fits so well with what actually happened and the characters... You gave them more life than in any other fic or drawing I've seen.
Xiao Bi chapter 5 . 4/18/2011
Wow. This is really, really, well written. An excellent story for three characters that are often neglected.

Keep up the good work!
The XIIIth Card chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
Well I'm just spamming you with reviews today aren't I?

This is very bittersweet but I liked it. It brings to mind the whole "don't pity the dead, pity the living" spiel.
ElwynWanderer chapter 5 . 3/12/2011
That story was amazing.

I think the First Great Shinobi War was before Konoha had even been formed, but aside from that your history was pretty accurate.

Anyway, phenomenal job! Keep it up! )
wisdom-jewel chapter 5 . 9/29/2010
what a good ending for a good story
coinc chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
Mito-fic! Ahhh, I am sated. Much love to you for feeding my latest obsession.

There are some fantastic bits of character insight in this, namely Hashirama's bit at the very end ("What am I living for?") which BROKE MY HEART, THANKS :( Mito's rationalization of sealing the Kyuubi was particularly poignant.

But what I liked the most about this was that there were so many plot points that could have been trite (arranged marriages, affairs) but you handled them so well that they assuredly WEREN'T. It's so rare that at this point I don't even read stories that have an arranged-marriage plotline on this site-and the fact that I thought this one was very very skillfully done was a fantastic, pleasant surprise!

Beautiful all around. Keep writing about them, and I for one will be there with my pom-poms! :)