Reviews for Miss Me When I'm Gone
joannacamilley chapter 12 . 11/11/2010
Dude... wow. First of all, I really want to read fanfics where Eli was actually stabbed, so thank you for writing it because there aren't many. Second, this story was amazing! Looks like Eli never learned... :( And I love how you named this chapter Rock This Town like the episode where JT was stabbed, which was basically the same with the bully peeing on their car. Too bad Clare didn't run out there are start screaming for help lol. You should write more! Anyways, great job, I really loved it!
goldsworthygirl14 chapter 12 . 10/24/2010
you know? when i saw the name of this chapter i was a little suspicious cause i just KNEW this was going to happen .. rock this town is the episode in which they stabbed JT .. the only thing missing was clare finding him 3
dulcetdeva chapter 12 . 10/6/2010
Stop telling the story of JT/Liberty/Mia.

STOP IT RIGHT NOW.

...no but seriously, it was good. Very good 3
AFlawlessBeauty chapter 12 . 9/24/2010
GASP! u made me cry lol. im seriously crying lmao. like JT all over aqain :( Do a equal! make them save him :( i cried :(
TwilightVampire92 chapter 12 . 9/23/2010
it was a good story and all, but seriously...it would be nice to warn for Death Fic in the summary.

Some people (myself included) don't like to read death fics at all.

it could be triggery for some people even.

so yeah, just a heads up, you really should give some sort of warning in the future.
misschrissylove chapter 12 . 9/22/2010
thanks for the updates...but...tearssssss.

how could you do this to me on my birthday?

no it was amazing, but really, it is my birthday.

write more fics, with different characters that i love, and i PROMISE i will read them. you are too good to stop.

but on the real, this hurt me, because this is just the kind of thing that WOULD happen to Eli, but hopefully doesn't.
ComoLaFlor chapter 12 . 9/21/2010
Aww, that was a sad ending! Great story though! (:
FYInichole chapter 12 . 9/21/2010
I was wondering if u could do one last chapter in clare's POV on this last chapter or what happend with her after words.
LindsayJenna chapter 12 . 9/21/2010
you killed eli... :( :(

But this was amazing!
ydnarB chapter 12 . 9/21/2010
ya know, i had a bad feeling when the chapter was called "Rock This Town" (thats the name of the ep where JT got stabbed :[ ) lots of emotion, definitely Author (:
xXMoment4LifeXx chapter 12 . 9/21/2010
O.

M.

G.

Can you do an epilogue on how Clare and Adam reacts? plzzzzzzzzz?

Luved it a lot but Eli died :((((((((((((((((((((((( Great story you should write another one
Lolabri chapter 6 . 9/20/2010
:D
kimberleyx chapter 12 . 9/20/2010
OH MY GOD! Totally wasn't expecting that to happen! good job hopefully you write soon!
blahahahah chapter 12 . 9/20/2010
I can't believe you ended it like that. AHHH. What about ADAM! What about CLARE! WHAT THE HELL! Great story btw your a good writer.
stydiaXspoby chapter 12 . 9/20/2010