Reviews for Cab Ride Conversations
doctorjay chapter 1 . 8/18
Edhla chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I absolutely love this. It's so rare that I find A-class whump with A-class writing and no gratuitous slash in sight. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. x
Play-Your-Song chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Great story!
Dairi chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I would actually love to see a sequel to this, where either the 'he's gonna kick me out' is resolved (in John's own mind, reassuring himself if nothing else; don't know if you had any plans/thoughts about him actually bringing anything up to Sherlock) or Sherlock coming up with his own questions to ask every few hours.

Hee...anywaays, thanks for sharing! :)
sevenpercent chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
What a wonderful find in someone else's favourites list! Great writing! I've had a concussion before and this is a really accurate view from the inside- and for once in FanFic, realistic. I can imagine it all- including Sherlock being perplexed by it all.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Great story. :D
Yuki chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Brilliant... thank you! Keep up the good work
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Excellent fic! Wondered about John's head in that ep because it looked pretty nasty, and I always love a concerned Sherlock, nice one!

Peregrinate chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
This was adorable. I quite liked it. Especially the line "he'll be alone, waiting for something, anything to happen"
Rayn12 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I liked this; found it very in character, coherently written, and well matched to the story. Nicely done.
Jodi2011 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Love Sherlock's bumbling but heartfelt medical care as it really brings out a softer side to him. And while I always love hearing anything John has to say, how right it is to have him not speak here.

and this... Sherlock's left hand migrates up to his head, catching one of his curls and twisting it... I can so see Sherlock doing this in his agitation. Just perfect, that you :)
myfieldnotes chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Really like this story. Sherlock's methods of caring are perfect. Love John's doubtful side. So good!
sherlockfic chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Very well written and perfect h/c! Loved it. Love the little details that draw me into the story and I can picture Sherlock and John in all scenes. So well done and thank you!
mrspencil chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
You have a real knack for placing the little details so neatly, Sherlock's lack of patience, the insurmountable steps and Sherlock's slightly bewildered but genuine desire to help. Lovely work:)

Mrs P:)
JuDei chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I really enjoyed this. I have only within the last week discovered this incarnation of Sherlock, and of course immediately looked to see if I would enjoy the posted fanfic. I really enjoy the caring Sherlock and the Watson Whump-which you have to admit, Watson Whump sounds like 2 words made to go together! Thanks again, and I hope to read more!