Reviews for Pretty Little Shapeshifters
Weave the Magic chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
I dont watch this particular show, but your pack was fun to read. ;)
Apocalypse owner chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
oh wow! I was so right it was hilarious, I so love the line 'Embry and Seth both turned to stare at me like rabid prarie dogs.'
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Bwahahahhahhahaaaa! It's soo funny when otherwise hetro guys do the whole gay behavioral things. XD I just love it. Hmmm, is that what they mean my metro-sexual? lol
honeybun37876 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
funny
samasbananas chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
When I read that they had an addiction I was thinking like crack or marijuana, but no. It's Pretty Little Liars... :3
TheSecretReader94 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
hahaha this is awesome! I had a similar experience but it was gilmore girls i found my boyfriend watched! haha

Absolutely hilarious! love it! great work!

Leah! xx
Kimchi926 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
It's really funny! LOl. Thanks for writing, I'm a big fan of PLL :D
Lady Faucheur chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
*giggles*
eternal386 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
fricken funny as hell! i have no idea what Pretty Little Liars is but now I'm curious. ;).

if it's that good, I'll probably end up like Jake, screaming at the tv.
Lady Blackwater chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
wow that was funny...when Leah entered Embry and Seth watching it i was just like "awkwaaarrrd." :) good story reminded me of my friends and PLL
JJ Twi1ight chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Well that was a cute little chapter and really funny. I am not familiar with the book or tv show that is mentioned so I could not relate to that part, but I still enjoyed it. Good Job.
Chloe chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
lol i love it
Whyterose chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Live. Breathe. Twilight:

Hanna/Aria tie.

I watch Pretty Little Liars, read all the books... Totally in love with them all. My god, hot guys who like the same stuff I do? Throw in Twilight & Disney, and sign me up, they're like boy gods!
Live. Breathe. Twilight chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Oh my god! I LOVE Pretty Little Liars!

And okay, I admit that I'm weak... I would totally have told them all. Then gone home and laughed about the fact that teenage boys were watching "Pretty Little Liars," lol. Gonna ask who your favorite PLL is?

I like Aria best.
lixxy chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
LOL. THAT WAS HILARIOUS. SSSOOO EFFING FUNNY. WHO KNEW BIG TOUGH SHAPE-SHIFTER READING THE PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. LOL UDATE SOON PLEASE LMAO