Reviews for TPAP Extra 2 Now Go We In Content
dweissa chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
sigh the last. can't seem to let these players go. i love that edward finally gets his wish, to have 4's really adorable ;) and the colin thing is so funny. ed now understands all the fuss charlie had been making before :D thanks for sharing such a wonderful story, nina :)
marthap chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Thank you, thank you, thank you...for this story. Wonderful!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Joie Cullen chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
He's getting his four! How sweet!
yippiekayay chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
awwww Edward got his way!
kstar0330 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
That was so sweet and cute the kids are so funny. I suspected that B was possibly preggers the extra tiredness make me think so not just the traveling, just so cute E gets the four that's he's always wanted. Really like this so much. :)
brenda chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
i think nits great i just wish it was longer and see what the other baby was a boy named edward maybe
ja6108 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I really loved this outtake. Edward's thoughts about his kids were hilarious. You picked perfect names for their kiddos, too.
twirob chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
thank you so much for doing this outake :D
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I absolutely loved this outtake. This is such a wonderfully funny, kooky couple. Loved reading this.

AbruptlyChagrined chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
ARGHH! I love this!

That last line was a PERFECT way to wrap up the whole enchillada.

GaijinVamp chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
"Come on - let's sprain something together,"

Been there, done that got the BenGay.
Roshambo83 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Ahhhhh. I feel so happy and sated. I have never read an epi or outtake so far in the future. Thank you so much for writing this and thank you to Acciobourbon. Four...Edward got his four. Perfect. You own me.
ilovealion chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
E got his "four." My hubbie and I had an oopsie number four. She turns two in two days.

I love your characters. I appreciate your taking the time to truly entertain me. Your Edward is in my top five of all time! Seriously love a horny nerdward who doesn't recognize his hotness. Mmmmm meow and purr!

Looking forward to reading Breaking News soon ;)
mary-v chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Oh! Oh! I am *rolling* on the floor with laughter - the scene between Edward and Beatrice was HIGHsterical. No really, I have tears in my eyes.

And: YAY! Awww Edward got the four kids! ohhhhhh I am soooo giddy right now! :D:D:D
110 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »