Reviews for TPAP Extra 2 Now Go We In Content
showme aka jittzpattzing chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
that was so sweet
toodamnoldforthis chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Loved your outtakes too! I was hoping you would have one with Edward's cousin and Rose. That would have been fun! Anyway, thanks again!
shinzonx chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I knew it! LOLOL
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Here I was feeling bad for Edward because he didn't get his minimum four I feel bad for Bella beginning motherhood again at her age! Thank you for sharing Dadward with us. I find him extremely sexy!
Rebecca Cullen 1991 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Yey! They got their four! I was wondering at the beginning why they only had three, this was a great one shot and helped end the story perfectly :)
Cloudous chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
the craziest-biggest-ever-grin )
Aurabee chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
You made me feel all happy and warm and content. High five!
TwiTwiAgain chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
What a great fic! Finally finished the whole TPAP and just decided to review at the very end. I always adore your wit and find some of the clever remarks so wonderful that I hope I will someday get a chance to use them in RL.

However, I know it will never happen, as the time to use said respnse will pass before I get the chance to remmeber it. Darn.
korel.c chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Oh, dear. Beatrice and Viola? The teasing...

...That said, I really love how Edward's so dignified when he's older, and stopping when he uses the word 'hip'. He's hilarious, and awesome, and a pretty awesome father.

...So, yeah, I liked this one. It's completely different from TPAP, but you don't see too many slice of life fic After E gets his girl, so this is a good one.

Thanks, and it /was/ a good outtake to finish on; it's quiet and it wraps everything up beautifully.
rubell chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
i have been thinking about rereading TPAP for a while have me convinced! the hallway in costume sex scene it one of the best! thanks for tipping the basket!
fuz chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Cool! What a lovely outlook at their family! Thank you and thank you, AccioBourbon, for sharing!
grabadietcoke chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Everything about this was adorable - I love his view of his children, all of their character traits and how he has their number - how much he lets them get away with and when he tightens the leash. Seriously loved reading this!
my1hopeful chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Aha! I acknowledged the three kids and wondered where Edward's fourth was. Excellent! For me, the idea of four kids is terrifying. I can barely accept the fact that I might someday want to be a mother, and my imagination has never ventured past the idea of one. But Dadward is ovary-bursting awesome. :-D
ciastulek chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I love DeNiro face! And I'll have to make a hard copy of this fic for a future tutorial purposes... :) I loved it. Thank you!
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I loved seeing Edward and Bella's love extended so beautifully and convincingly to a family.
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »