Reviews for TPAP Extra 2 Now Go We In Content
Darcyfan14 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Great chapter.
lurker123 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Goodness, what a great outtake/epliogue. I read this last night while I was in the middle of a million things and I just needed to take a break. Perhaps b/c of my distractions I wasn't immediately affected, and I guess not moved to write a review at the time. And while that might be bad reader behavior, I'm really glad I waited, b/c now I can let you know that entire paragraphs of this chapter stuck with me, going over and over in my head throughout the night. I'm not nearly eloquent enough to explain why - I think it's because you're such a talented writer of dialog, whether inner thoughts or between characters.

"If there is a boy pony in that collection, he needs a gender reassignment...Henry roles his eyes...and vacates the premises because what's about to happen here is slightly less interesting than watching Grampa Charlie use a level to ensure his front hedge is plumb..." - too funny

"...I'd put this early-forties version up against the late-twenties version of her and call this one even sexier, because this one is nicer to herself and has no problem at all telling the world what she wants from it." - beautiful

So, these and other passages have stuck with me, not to mention the general tone of the story, and its resolution.

Thank you, as always, for sharing your writing gift on this community.
browneyeddaisy chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Beautiful!
coxie chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I adore a good Dadward, especially this one. I miss this story so much, and this outtake was perfect. :)
jilburfm chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Very cute:-) I think I'd freak out WAAAAY more than Bella! Love the pony dating show. And Edward is an amazing husband for knowing when to talk! If only all men were so gifted.
Multitaskmom chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I LOVE his last line. So excellent. I love that your "Outtakes" are really Epilogues. :) Thank you for writing such fantastic characters. It has been a pleasure.
hotmama4jd chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Ah, I just had a 'whoops!' baby this year (my older kids are 7). Poor E&B. I laugh in their general direction. Suckers.
lovetoplay2 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Fantastic & so funny- I loved it! Thanks! :)
asiula chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Awwww, that was such a nice ending! :)
tweely chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Such a perfectly sweet start to a rainy Wednesday. Who needs a scone with their coffee when there's a TPAP outtake to read? Not-so-feeble-minded Edward is a kick!
The Love Peacock chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
awww that is so adorable! i love at the end of the story you get a little peek into how their lives are 10-15 years on!
Ellinor chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Thank you (and thank you, AccioBourbon ;D) for sharing this.

I love your writing, your language, your way of creating such wonderful images.

Thank you for sharing your talent!
AStarDanced77 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
It's always exciting when my inbox tells me that WriteOnTime has updated. This was an extra bonus because I had forgotten that there was another outtake still to come.

I loved visiting with these two again. Loved it so much, in fact, that I went back and reread TPAP from begining to end in two days, just to check up on the four kids reference (and because I adore it!). I love these two so very, very much.

I know you can't keep writing about them indefinately but, oh, I wish you could. (This in no way detracts from my love for Breaking News, which is river deep and mountain high!).
kimpy chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
OMFG-and this outtake absolutely requires that expletives be used-I nearly wet myself in excitement over this, bb. I truly did. This is the most beautiful, unexpected gem I've had the privilege to read in eons, and it just sent me into tizzy mode. Srsly. Dying of excitement, might need to check into the ER here soon. OK, enough hyperbole... let's get to this review *rolls up sleeves*

I honestly thought TPAP couldn't get any better. It remains one of my favorite stories ever. How, pray tell, were you able to make it even better? I want to know how that is even possible. As if I didn't love your Edward enough, you make him a Daddyward, and an incredible one at that. If you could see me now, you would witness the flails, bb. FLAILS.

All right then. Children's names, all after kickass Shakespearean characters? Check. Edward acknowledging 12 YO girl shriek is torture? Check. Machiavellian teenage boy? Check. Machiavellian teenage boys who fondle guitars? Check. Edward being pwned by 12YO daughter's blush? Check. Edward totally understanding that 12 YO girls need to impress friends by using accessories? PRICELESS.

God, I love Edward. Did I say that already? Oh, yeah, I did, but it still holds firm. I just love so, so much the extent to which he is basking in the glow of his children, his wife, his life. He turns my heart into a container of marshmallowy goo. Srsly, take a peek *shows N her marshmallowy goo heart* See? I told you so.

Further adding to my marshmallowy conundrum is little Beatrice playing ponies with Edward. Oh, excuse me, "Nightmare" ponies. I was gigglesnorting for hours about the boy pony/gender reassignment surgery plotline, because it was made of perfect, hilarious win. You so have little girls down to a tee, because the beauty pageant/dating game/wedding was freaking genius. You also know a great deal about the motivations of women in general, because you know that a group of girl ponies is NEVER going to be okay with sharing one boy pony with the winner of the dating game. It's practically one of the Ten Commandments, I believe. It's only another minute or two before the ponies turn it into a cat fight.

You solidified writing deity status in my heart forever with your image of Edward air-guitaring to Bowie. NGL, Bowie is top dog in my world. Seen him in concert 4 times. Even spawn went to see him with us. Sigh.

The idea that Edward is still so silly in love with Bella, and even gets caveman about people staring at her breasts made me squee. Somehow, knowing that Edward and Bella are skilled in covert carnality renders me into a puddle of goo. So, now I have my gooey heart joined by the gooey rest of me. Edward thinks Bella is more sexy now than in her early 20s? Yes, that earned a whimper. It is so perfect and lovely.

How much do I love that Bella's female multi-tasking brain was able to simultaneously handle A) Napping, B) Noticing that Edward's peen wants to play, and C) Door is open? A lot. Perfect.

Is it wrong to say I was suspicious about Bella when she was dog tired? For some reason, I just knew she was pregnant again. The running to the bathroom clued me in for good. Edward's reaction, that is, to not say anything because he knew he'd be in the doghouse no matter what, was awesome. He's a smart cookie, our Edward. (Oh, and is DeNiro-face was WIN). It made my heart clench when Edward tells her that the quality of care she will receive borders on obscene. He just loves her so damn much, and I love that about him. "More of us could never be a bad thing" and "slap God's hand in victory" belong in the best-ever Edwardisms book.

JSYK, you were freaking ON in writing this. THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. I want to dress you in fluffy unicorn rainbows. That way, you can play ponies with Edward and Beatrice. I fucking love you, N. Truly.
ELLC chapter 1 . 8/31/2010