Reviews for TPAP Extra 2 Now Go We In Content
Kassiah chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I remember when I first discovered you and the delightful Port Angeles Players. We were practically strangers then, and I would RUN to read the updates when they happened. I'd swoon over your review replies. Then, I got to know you a little more and you helped me search for a cockfont and you loved me and all was right in the world.

I miss these characters, and I miss you even more.

"I'm thinking that more of us could never be a bad thing" Trufax.

Thank you so much, sweet girl, for writing this awesome story and bringing these amazing characters to life. No matter how much time has passed, they are so real to me-it was like running into an old friend that I was wishing to see. I wish I could make something for you. I appreciate you so much.

Thank you also to the lovely Acciobourbon for buying this outtake and sharing it with us, me especially.
duramater chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Thanks for the outtake! Quick question...it's been a while since I read the original story...did E always want 4 kids?
mimi53 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Lovely...thanks for sharing!
Cowgirlgraphics chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Wow ... I did not expect an outtake from that far in the future. I love the kids trying to manipulate Edward, and in the end, both Bella & Edward are manipulated by nature. This happens a lot in my family - both sides, so I took permenant preventative measures to assure myself againt the same senario.

Thank you to the generous AccioBourbon who shared this ... thank you Nina for writing this. Your talent and ideas are some of my very favorite stories.

~ Cowgirlgraphics
SassyK chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Oh wow, this was such a nice surprise to find waiting in my inbox! I absolutely adore this Bella and Edward, so this is a wonderful treat!

And a sweet treat it was! I love the names of their children, hell, I love the name of the dog!

Express train to pleasure, eh? Where do I board? ;-)

Loved the possibility of another little Cullen. And the way you talked about her concerns was very real for a woman of "advanced maternal age". Good thing she has Edward at her side. :-)

Thanks for writing and thanks to AccioBourbon for sharing!
n0 l0nger in use chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Thank you AccioBourbon for giving a reason to WriteOnTime to play with our two favorite and all the new cast of characters.

Nina, I love everything you write but whenever I read Edward's pov from TRAP, I can always hear his voice in my head. The way you bring his words and side of story to life, is purely spellbinding. Thank you for bewitching us with your story once again.
sscana chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Great Outtake. I loved it. The kids were actually kids and I loved their names. Everyone uses the sans ones. I loved how Edward handled the kids and his wife.
darcy13 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Loved it. So, what name from a Shakespeare play will #4 receive I wonder?
CdrIvanova chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Oh, this was awesome! Thank you so much!
ayartee chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
That was awesome, I missed these guys so much, thank you!
palomaki chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I loved this. As the mother of a 12-year old girl, I thought you had those kids' behaviors down perfectly. I know you're a mom, too - so duh on my part I guess...

I recently (last week?) reread TPAP - so the timing on this surprise couldn't have been much more perfect.

notbngood chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
AWWW. TPAP is still one of my favorite fanfics ever. This was really cute.

And my almost 3-year old is OBSESSED with the ponies. She has to sleep with all of them. She packs up the baby ponies in her little tin lunchbox and they go everywhere with us. The role of the boy pony is played by "Sweetie Belle". Hahaha. So that part with Beatrice really made me giggle. :)

Thanks for writing and thanks to Accio for sharing!
SusanL chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
That was pure magic.
MyEdwardJacob chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I don't get the number four thing... But I thought this was cute.
In.a.blue.bathrobe chapter 1 . 8/29/2010