Reviews for I Believe I Can Fly
Gyp Dark chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I loved this, it was sooooooo adorably cute I just wanted to melt. So sad! Thank you for writing it :D blessed be!
Tuppence chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Shit, poor future!Cas and past!Dean, that's one hell of a conversation to have with a former "angel of the lord"!

Brilliant conversation that could've easily taken place in that episode. Loved it!

~ Trina ~
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
way to go with your 100th fic Chloe

kaleKlae chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
short yet poignant.

Everyone got a kick from seeing stoned:Castiel, but I doubt many want him to remain that way.
dame-alyssa chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Oh that is a really tough image to have :( very emotive and heartbreaking - I dont want Cas to know what it feels like to want to die either :(
DeanCasLover22 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Aw, that just tore at my heart strings.
rog457 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Very much in keeping with what was shown of future Castiel, though he seemed much more content with his future self in the show. I guess you caught him on a down day.

"I'm not gonna let this happen" Dean always believes he can make everything better for the people he cares about.
swfdgirl37 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Happy 100th Fic!

:D It was awesome!
lunasgathering39 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Nicely done! With the future he was in, that was completely believable. And it made you want to just give him hug. _
IWannaLiveInABigBlueBox chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
aww! poor cas! i loved future Cas but i most definitely did not want him to stay that way! great fic! love it!