Reviews for Running Home
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
The very idea of Bella the sick, twisted coward she is and the reanimated corpse is beyond creepy.
Bella deserves what she's gonna get and what shes gonna get isnt gonna be good.
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
What a wonderful story. Jake is a Protector even when he is running and trying to keep the voices out of his head, he will not be in pain when he can save a life. The life of an innocent little girl who surely would have died if he wasn't there. Maybe that makes sense, that's why he ran. I don't know, but I think he had an experience that changed him. He can go to the wedding and say goodbye and move on. This was impactful, thanks for writing.
liragreen chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
This is sweet. I love the imagery, and the tenderness Jake shows the little girl is adorable. I also liked how you left it. Sure, you could have written more and followed him home to the wedding. But I like this ending better-so many more possibilities. And as a Jake fan who is always rooting for the underdog, possibilities are the perfect way to end a story.
Mrs. Cope chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Very nicely done! I am SO not Team Jacob; that it held my interest the way it did says so much to me. Thanks for the great read!
writergal24 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Oh! The part about the little girl is so sweet! I really like it :)

writergal24