Reviews for An Attempt to Selfishly Control Everything
Gersemi chapter 2 . 12/16/2002
Again, I can only say: Great! Go on, go on. More randomness, as Faith-chan put it.

G
Dark Fire Angel chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
Fun! I want more! *claps her hands as she looks up at author* Will you please do more?
Rivenchu chapter 2 . 5/9/2002
LOL Loved it! _
Olafur chapter 2 . 5/9/2002
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Keep it coming! :)
L-chan-sama chapter 2 . 5/9/2002
HILARIOUS!
L-chan-sama chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
WOOO! THAT WAS GREAT! Xelloss! Frolicking! Yes! It's perfect!
viperwolf chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
ahh! no fair! I wanna control the Slayers too! *snaps her fingers...er paws... and makes all the bishies from all the anime appear before her* MUAHAHAHAHA!

bishies: o_o; *some try to run away*

me: oh no you don't! *chases after them and grabs them*

Xelly-kun: (being one who tried to run) ...help me...

Tamahome: (being another runaway) Miaka! save me!

me: gomen Merc-san. I've had too little sleep. funny fic! *continues to chase after the others*
Songwind chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
Hehehe... Frolic, frolic, frolic... that was VERY funny! _

Xellos- -_- I'm not living this down, am I?

That is a secret! ACK!

Xellos- *removes staff from her head* I told you NOT to use my saying, haven't I? _ *Now all cheery again*

Anyways, good ficcy. Cherry smooothies... aah, I'm hungry now! *runs off to eat*
Ameria chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
"and is exempted from school so that she may persue more wholesome activities, such as sleeping." and the last sentence were great! This was entertaining. _v
The Mad shoe chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
I really wish that the stuff you wrote in the end of the fic would come true, but im not talking about you getting a A.

Good fic otherwise Fillia and Xellos are the GREATEST!
MoroTheWolfGod chapter 1 . 2/28/2002
i must tell makoto saffron about this one keep up the good work.
Faith-chan chapter 1 . 2/28/2002
*gigglefitz* Oi, I was already hyper tonight, and this just amused me greatly. _ Randomness is a wonderful thing! We need more randomness! More weirdness, I say! More! *spoon*
Kori Suketchi chapter 1 . 2/28/2002
*Laughs* It was certainly entertaining, I'll give you that!
Ascaisil chapter 1 . 2/28/2002
dude, that was soooo funny! i lmao so hard i fell off my chair. especially when zel-chan went on talking...lol. anyways so, thanx for the spiffy story. i needed to be cheered up today. ::whispers exitedly:: and Dr. Shaw has disappeared! WooHoo!
Rivenchu chapter 1 . 2/28/2002
Hahaha! Oh I loved this! This was great. May your insanity live on! (Translation: Write more please!)