Reviews for Because of Her
Cheesehead191 chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
plz update! i wanna kno what happens! very interesting and cute fanfic :D
XxHate's-A-Strong-WordxX chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
Kawaii- please update soon!
CeciACelosia chapter 3 . 9/15/2011
loved it XD hope you can do some more chaprters this is one of my fave mangas that i read so i like reading the fanfic of it and its really good XD
silentmusician202 chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
So good! I like how you capture the characters. Please don't be down with this story! I want to know what happens next! PLEASE CONTINUE!
surveycorpsjean chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
fabulous! i love this manga .
whattup'penguin chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
THIS. IS. PURE... awesomeness0.0 I loved how you captured the characters personalities so well! I can definitely imagine this happening in the manga;3 I want to write a Shiawase Kissa Sanchoume fanfition story... But i'm not sure if i know the characters all to well yet like you do(; Please Keep Writing!:D
Hayleyschrock chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
I wish it was longer. I'm trying to think of something to help you improve the story's quality, but I completely suck at doing that, so yeah. Update this story, please. :)
RukiaKuchiki666 chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
This is really good! Keep writing!
Piacine chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
this is really interesting i cant wait to see what happens next! please carry on!
Grimm2 chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
agh! I want to read on! (anyways, good job author person).
Tsukayomi Kon chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
LOVE IT! It's a shame that there aren't more Shiawase Kissa Sanchoume fanfics... I'll have to make do with yours then! DON'T DIAPPOINT ME! x3 Oh, and how 'bout making the chapters shorter, huh? It's fine if you dun't want to...

-Kon
Theturtlesketchbook chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
Love it love it!

Plzzzzz update! Im want moarrrrrr
KurenoxArisaxx chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
Um...why is chapter 3 the exact same thing as chapter 1? XD
KurenoxArisaxx chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
THIS IS A GREAT STORY! Its a shame there arn't more Happy Cafe stories online. Thanks for writing this!
pheonixfirex13 chapter 2 . 9/26/2010