Reviews for Mine
Blue Roselette chapter 1 . 3/29
Lol, I found your end A/N funny, but I'm actually the same way with having a different look for Harry than Daniel Radcliff. While not a bad choice, he doesn't exactly fit the image you get when reading the books.
TheWarriorQueen chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Ridiculous mental image note fully agreed with. It drives me insane trying not to get distracting pictures like that whilst reading good smut. Brilliant story.
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Ahaha. That was hot x). Hooray for possessive sex? lawl D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
this is cute . i love harry/cedric , but then i feel SO bad for harry when cedric dies .
Abby Ebon chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
And on the flip side of the "Cedric breaks Harry's heart and Draco makes his hate turn to love" coin, we have this smexy feast!

Choices, choices!

Is the "universe" the same from this one to that? Is that what Harry/Cedric's relationship becomes/breaks?

Interesting and sexy all at the same time!
fifespice chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
ooh i liked that i hated how cedric died too no need for that
Taylor1991 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Love it!

Sweet, the two of them in the prefect bath a day prior to the sec task. Wish things had turned out differently and that the two of them in your AU one shot could be together.
Mickey chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Sweet I loved it
njferrell chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I love it. I am a huge Cedric/Harry fan. And, HATE that he dies in the book.

"But I have my own Harry that looks almost completely different from Dan"-taken from AN

Who do you use?

And, since you do have your own Harry...any hope you could give us another Cedric/Harry? Alive Cedric?